Q:Transfer Project to another computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q:Transfer Project to another computer

I used a backup pc to edit a rather large package, now i got back my original computer back from IT. How can i transfer that package and all the clips the easiest? I have tried to copy the edius project folder but that leaves clips that need to be reconnected. Thanks for any help.

You can use the transfer to project folder feature to make sure every clip in the project is put in the project folder.
    Do a search in the bin parameter" not in project folder" .
    Transfer those files

Next just copy the project folder to any PC.
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Originally posted by Photogblake View Post
      I used a backup pc to edit a rather large package, now i got back my original computer back from IT. How can i transfer that package and all the clips the easiest? I have tried to copy the edius project folder but that leaves clips that need to be reconnected. Thanks for any help.
      Transfer as consolidate has the same... 'problem'?...sorry... for me is a problem, it may not be a problem for the rest of the people, you can take a look of this PROBLEM OF MINE
      Paranova Films
      Cali - Colombia

GODZILLA WINDOWS 10 PRO 64BIT 32 Gb RAM, 4 INTEL CORE i7 3,30 Ghz, RAID 12 Tb HDD, NVIDIA GForce GTX980i, EDIUS 8 Workgroup with Blackmagic DeckLink 4K Extreme, ADOBE PRODUCTION STUDIO CS3, COREL MOVIE FACTORY 7

http://www.paranovafilms.com/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/paranovafilmsLTDA

Comment

Why not just copy the whole project root folder from one drive to another and open it on another computer. That's how I back up my projects. If you have all your project assets under the room project folder it's all there and gets found on the new computer.
        Main System. MSI G33m Motherboard, Intel Q6600 CPU, 2GB Ram, GeForce 9500GT, 7200rpm System drive. WinXP. Lots of external eSATA drives.

Laptop. Sony Vaio. CPU- i7-Gen 3, 8gb RAM, 1tbb 5400rpm hard drive, AMD GPU

Comment

Working...
        X