X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    and here is a trick with Shift+Alt+Drag

press Shift+Alt and start dragging a clip, all clips to right will follow in any direction

now while dragging clip, let go of Shift+Alt

this will re-enable snap, so now you can keep dragging with all clips to the right following in any direction and snap will work

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Why don't you take advise and spend sometime trying. If you are in insert mode your clips will not be edited, even when dropping a clip right on top of another one. Make sure you drag to "in" and clip will shift automatically.

But if you don't get it use shift + alt + drag(with your mouse). Drag all clips to the right to make space on the timeline and drop the clip in that space.

BTW I have my timeline insert/ripple off and sync on
    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 10-30-2012, 05:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kamal99
    replied
    the problem is when having so many clips and audio and you want to rearrange them like sending some clips further in the timeline and/or brings others foreword and by mistake if clips come over another one it trims it!!. I don't want to overwrite the clips or even insert mode?!!

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Not sure I quite understand what you want, but the action is controlled by whether you have the timeline action set to overwrite or insert mode.

Leave a comment:

• kamal99
    started a topic moving a clip over another one

moving a clip over another one

hi,

in the timeline when moving a clip over another one it trims it and become shorter, it happen when moving a video clip or sound and/or pasting a clip/sound, can I stop that ?!! and let it at least bump to a free track ?!!

thanks
Working...
X