• SRsupport
    replied
    That would be good.
    Keep us posted.

Leave a comment:

• Angelo
    replied
    Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
    I think the latest on is 32. There a service patch up maybe you should install it test and report.
    It could be that they (Prodad) fixed something that is causing the problem you are experiencing.

Steve
    I installed the latest v1.0.32 with the same problem. I also tries older ATI drivers with the same problem. I going to email proDAD support about my issues with Edius v4.51c, DVStorm and ATI X800XL.

...Angelo

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    I can not reproduce it here. Maybe it is indeed a ATI, Vitascene Edius combination problem.?

Leave a comment:

• Angelo
    replied
    Originally posted by Rusty View Post
    The output is not black, it's invisible (shows lower tracks)

Rusty
    I applied Vitascene on video track 1VA and it shows black. I moved 1VA track with Vitascene to track 2VA and added another video on track 1VA and YES track 2VA with Vitascene becomes transparent when Vitascene is NOT the top most video filter.

...Angelo

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Originally posted by SRsupport View Post
    Angelo there is this thread where Rusty also mentioned the black output.
    http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...ead.php?t=2719
    Steve
    The output is not black, it's invisible (shows lower tracks)

Rusty

Leave a comment:

• Angelo
    replied
    When I get some time I'll download it and report back.

Thanks...Angelo

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    I think the latest on is 32. There a service patch up maybe you should install it test and report.
    It could be that they (Prodad) fixed something that is causing the problem you are experiencing.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Angelo
    replied
    Thanks for the link.

Has Vitascene crash on you? I have version 1.0.031 (I remember the 31 at the end, not on my editing system).

Thanks...Angelo

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Angelo there is this thread where Rusty also mentioned the black output.
    http://ediusforum.grassvalley.com/fo...ead.php?t=2719

He discovered that his system with an nvdia card did not have this problem. I also don't see this problem with 2 systems (one with a storm)that both have nvdia cards in them.

Since Vitascene is actively using the GPU it could be a problem with the ati drivers.
    I am just guessing here.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Angelo
    started a topic Vitascene Plug-in Issues

Vitascene Plug-in Issues

I'm currently using the DVStorm/Edius for editing and video-out. I bought Vitascene last night with the ATI X800XL and drivers 7.7 I've seen tearing/blacking of the video at the bottom (overlay and output) during playback of the Film Look filters, it just happens for just a moment and it's gone.

Plus I was "playing" around with the sparkle effects which is very slow to fill the buffer is pre-fill mode, it's like 2 or 3 frames a second, is this normal?

I ran into a couple of issues, one is if Vitascene isn't the top most filter my video overlay and output is black.

The other issue is sometimes Edius v4.51c will go POOF, gone from the desktop with no error message. I know that the DVStorm uses the video card for hardware overlay and Vitascene is 100% GPU is this combo a problem?

Has anyone had these problems?

Thanks...Angelo

UPDATE:
    Vitascene v1.0.33 Oct 2, 2007 service released fixed all my crashing and video tearing/blacking problems with Edius v4.51c PLUS faster performance with my X800XL, see this post.
    Last edited by Angelo; 10-04-2007, 07:15 PM.
Working...
X