Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NakedEye
    replied
    Oh Jerry I think you meant Andreas's post... Andreas probably feeling a bit offended by your masculine overtones ;-p

Leave a comment:

• NakedEye
    replied
    Thanks guys... good to know Edius is taking care of this faithfully... I am getting inconsistant results from T5 with HD to SD as no matter how I set the colour primaries/ matrix etc I get more intense reds with a slight colour shift (pinkish hue) so it seems it cant do proper 709 to 601 conversion. maybe Anton has some ideas on T5 settings.

Regards
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    The key word in Andrea's post was 'automatically.' Just change from HD to SD and you don't have to worry about it.

Leave a comment:

• Andreas_Gumm
    replied
    Originally posted by NakedEye View Post
    Hi Folks... can anyone shed some light on how Edius is doing colourspace conversion when going from HD to SD project settings. How is it performing the conversion?

Best
    Dave.
    Colormatrix conversion is performed by EDIUS automatically when resolution is changed on timeline or output.
    ITU REC.709 -> ITU REC.601

Andreas

Leave a comment:

• NakedEye
    started a topic HD to SD Colourspace Conversion

HD to SD Colourspace Conversion

Hi Folks... can anyone shed some light on how Edius is doing colourspace conversion when going from HD to SD project settings. How is it performing the conversion?

Best
    Dave.
Working...
X