X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Originally posted by STORMDAVE View Post
    You can temporarily disable snapping by simply holding down the Shift button. Letting go of the shift button brings back snapping.

I think this feature is kind of broken with 4.51c, if you have lots of transitions, holding down shift and then drag your the cursor, sometime it still have a slight snap, so if you are trying to see the video while draging, it skips a few frames before and after the effects, draging the cursor back and forth will smooth it out and won't snap but the first time you drag it still have a slight snap.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by STORMDAVE View Post
    You can temporarily disable snapping by simply holding down the Shift button. Letting go of the shift button brings back snapping.
    I know, but I was referring to snap strength (the strength of the magnetic attraction in frames)
    http://www.videoproductions.com.au/e...p-strength.gif

Leave a comment:

• STORMDAVE
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    what Edius needs is a user adjustable snap strength like we had in Speed Razor, I think I requested that a few years ago

Leave a comment:

• SRsupport
    replied
    Originally posted by Rusty View Post
    By default Edius likes to snap to everythng.
    Give it less options and it may behave better.

Rusty
    You decide what it snaps too and how. It is user adjustable.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    what Edius needs is a user adjustable snap strength like we had in Speed Razor, I think I requested that a few years ago

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    By default Edius likes to snap to everythng.
    Give it less options and it may behave better.

Rusty

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    started a topic Snapping

Snapping

Is it just me or has the snapping got much more soggy since 4.03 - it seems that when the timeline view is wide, trying to drop a clip to the cursor is almost impossible, I'm sure it used to be really good - but then I'm older and slower too.

Paul
Working...
X