• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multicam f8 | bug (user error)

hello,

i just noticed a bug,

3 tracks active, 5 tracks on the all project,
    i pass on f8 multi cam, then edius inverted the numbers and the cams,

i put 2, it gave me track 5, i put 3 it gaves me cam 2 etc...

weird

Makes sure the cameras are correctly mapped to the tracks because EDIUS will use that mapping to follow the cut.
    Can you post a screen shot of the multicam timeline and the Multicam preview window?
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

I cannot duplicate your problem. No problems here with things setup correctly.
      1: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

2: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64G DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512G, GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i, Phanteks Luxe, 16T RAID HGST Deskstar NAS 4T, Corsair H115i AIO, BM IP 4K

Comment

Same here works fine.
        Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
        EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
          Same here works fine.
          im gonna make a video, but you wont see my keyboard...

it works correctly, then for any reason it s bugging, i shut off edius,
          then open it, same trouble, really embarassed...

Comment

I just tried it with 6 videos and output to external monitor. Worked fine and all in real time.
            Jerry
            Six Gill DV
            www.sgdvtutorials.com
            If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
            http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
            Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
              I just tried it with 6 videos and output to external monitor. Worked fine and all in real time.
              VIMEO is too slow, im gonna do a wetransfer with my video.

Comment

You can download a 30 day trial for Camtasia 8. Then export it to WMV and upload to the forum. That is the most direct way.

http://www.techsmith.com/download/camtasia/default.asp
                Jerry
                Six Gill DV
                www.sgdvtutorials.com

Vistitle YouTube Channel

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
                Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

You can download a 30 day trial for Camtasia 8. Then export it to WMV and upload to the forum. That is the most direct way.

http://www.techsmith.com/download/camtasia/default.asp
                  thx jerry

i have camtesia

sorry for the quality gentlemen, i go mad with my flu

peace

https://vimeo.com/50557555

Comment

Try dropping all of the timelines by 1. Start on VA 1. See if it still does it. If that doesn't work, just change the camera number. ( You may have to adjust each track camera mapping)
                    Multicam.png
                    Default is V or VA 1 is camera 1, V2 is camera 2 etc. Just map what you need
                    Camera Mapping.jpg

From your video you had:
                    Track 1(VA)= no camera..........this should have been camera 1
                    Track 2(VA)=camera 3.............this should have been camera 2
                    Track 3(VA)=camera 4.............this should have been camera 3
                    Track 4(VA)=camera 5.............this should have been camera 4
                    Track 5 (V)=camera 2..............this should have been camera 5

It is easier this way. If you remember the different mapping then it isn't a problem.

Try this: Start a new project. Add 4 clips to the timeline starting at VA1- Va or V 4. Now try a multicam test. Is the mapping the same in a new project?
                    Last edited by Jerry; 10-01-2012, 09:22 PM.
                    Jerry
                    Six Gill DV
                    www.sgdvtutorials.com

Vistitle YouTube Channel

Comment

Try dropping all of the timelines by 1. Start on VA 1. See if it still does it. If that doesn't work, just change the camera number. ( You may have to adjust each track camera mapping)
                      [ATTACH]7681[/ATTACH]
                      Default is V or VA 1 is camera 1, V2 is camera 2 etc. Just map what you need
                      [ATTACH]7682[/ATTACH]

From your video you had:
                      Track 1(VA)= no camera..........this should have been camera 1
                      Track 2(VA)=camera 3.............this should have been camera 2
                      Track 3(VA)=camera 4.............this should have been camera 3
                      Track 4(VA)=camera 5.............this should have been camera 4
                      Track 5 (V)=camera 2..............this should have been camera 5

It is easier this way. If you remember the different mapping then it isn't a problem.

Try this: Start a new project. Add 4 clips to the timeline starting at VA1- Va or V 4. Now try a multicam test. Is the mapping the same in a new project?
                      thanks for your time jerry, i never had to map them, everything is ok, it was not a bug but a parameter.

i can go to edit now for all night, sick but safe !

Comment

I see only 3 camera, so you should have only 3 track, start over and use only 3 video track, and delete all the other track, then it should be V1 is Cam1, V2 is Cam2, V3 is Cam3, there is no bug.
                        I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
                          I see only 3 camera, so you should have only 3 track, start over and use only 3 video track, and delete all the other track, then it should be V1 is Cam1, V2 is Cam2, V3 is Cam3, there is no bug.
                          thanks koi but jerry solved my trouble :)

i couldnt erase the other tracks, it s not just a live but a report+live @La Cigale Paris ;) so i had just to map it, then everything go right

Comment

I hope the title of "Edius Bug" is corrected or removed from the Vimeo clip ASAP.
                            i7 3930K, Win 10 pro 64 Bit.
                            RAM 32 GB.
                            ASUS P9X79-Deluxe.
                            PS Thermaltake 1kW.
                            Graphics Gigabyte GTX1660 OC.
                            OS:Intel 535 SSD 480 GB, Data: two 2TB WD Cavier Black, RAID 0.
                            Cameras: Sony EX1, AX100, x1000v, A7R4, DJI Mavic 2 Pro
                            SW: Edius v8.53 WG & 9.52 WG, Vegas 17 Pro, CS6, Resolve Studio 16, Hitfilm 2017, Sound Forge 13, SpectraLayers Pro v6.0, Neat Video v5, Vistitle 2.8.5 TMPEnc VMWorks 7, Auth. Works 6, MochaPro v4.1, Robuskey, DVD Architect 7, 3D LUT Creator.

Comment

Originally posted by Harro View Post
                              I hope the title of "Edius Bug" is corrected or removed from the Vimeo clip ASAP.
                              it's done ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X