Does any of this sound familiar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any of this sound familiar?

I’m upgrading (trying to..) from V4.1 to V4.51c – when I launch the installation I get error messages telling me that my “xxx.dll” does not match the .cab file suggesting my download is corrupt.

I’m then told by XP that this software has not passed certification for my HX E1.
    Towards the end of the installation windows tells me the software has not be tested to windows logo and won’t be installed.

Any comments, suggestions, gratefully received!

Thanks

The first part... I have no idea. I would try re-downloading to get a good download.

The second part is totally normal. Just choose 'install anyway' or whatever the choice is.

Good luck!
    Sincerely,

Mike Truly
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Truly Media
    www.trulymedia.com

System1: Edius 7.41|Storm Mobile|Dual Xeon 3.1 (20 cores w HT OFF)|128GB RAM|Dual 512 SSDs|7TB RAID5|Dual Quadro5000s|Win7_64

System2: EdiusNX+Exp|Edius 6.03|Procoder3|XP32|Dual Xeon 3.6|4GB RAM|U320 RAID0 15K

Comment

download 4.51c again but do not use any download manager

be sure temp folder is empty prior to install

also, I usually unzip the downloaded file prior to installing
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Thanks for you comments, if its normal to get error messages and windows warnings during the install it looks like my download may well be corrupt.

Downloading it again now – and preparing to do battle!
        (I’m not expecting to be home for dinner!)

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
        X