Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

two question about two effects

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • two question about two effects

    hi guys.
    i have two clips
    1-in the first clip (1.mpg) as you see for only some milisecond there is a halation around the men...how can i do this?
    2- in the second clip(2.mpg) as you see only for some milisecond the moving of the hands of the girl repeated and creats a beautifull scene.how can i do this?
    http://s1.picofile.com/file/7498149458/Desktop.rar.html(for download , click on the rectangular red button)
    Last edited by omidreza; 09-12-2012, 01:03 PM.

  • #2
    no one has my answer?

    Comment


    • #3
      For the first effects, just duplicate your clip and put it right above the first clip, click on the top clip and add about 50 soft blur, go into the layout tool and keyframe it to expand to 110 percent, change opacity to about 50%, next keyframe change the size back to 100 percent and opacity back to 100%.
      The second effect is simply just a clip in reverse, cut the clip that you want the effect and duplicate that clip four times, so you have 4 exact same clip, first clip just leave it alone, second clip go into speed change and click on backward, third clip leave it alone, fourth clip backward.
      I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
        For the first effects, just duplicate your clip and put it right above the first clip, click on the top clip and add about 50 soft blur, go into the layout tool and keyframe it to expand to 110 percent, change opacity to about 50%, next keyframe change the size back to 100 percent and opacity back to 100%.
        The second effect is simply just a clip in reverse, cut the clip that you want the effect and duplicate that clip four times, so you have 4 exact same clip, first clip just leave it alone, second clip go into speed change and click on backward, third clip leave it alone, fourth clip backward.
        thanks my friend but i am a little confused.i did all your suggestion but nothing happen.can you please create a clip for them and let me learn it by a learning clip?

        Comment


        • #5
          Send me your email address and I will send you the fx so you can load it into Edius and you will see how it works, sorry I don't have zip and can't attach the fx to this forum, as for the second fx, cut the clip that you want to do the fx, copy and paste it butt to butt 4 times in a row, on the second and fourth clip, go to speed change and apply backward to it, very simple.
          I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

          Comment


          • #6
            OK I got zip, here is the fx, load this into Edius, the clip that you want to do the fx, copy it and place it exactly above the bottom clip and drag this effect to the top clip, works on 6.51, might not work on 6.01.
            Attached Files
            I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
              OK I got zip, here is the fx, load this into Edius, the clip that you want to do the fx, copy it and place it exactly above the bottom clip and drag this effect to the top clip, works on 6.51, might not work on 6.01.
              thanks the secnd effect worked as you said but for the first effect i can not load the tpd file in my edius 6.07 how can i load it?

              Comment


              • #8
                Right mouse click "videofilters" in the effects window and choose import, but like I said, I created it in 6.52, might not work in 6.07
                I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
                  Right mouse click "videofilters" in the effects window and choose import, but like I said, I created it in 6.52, might not work in 6.07
                  Hi Khoi Pham,

                  Edius 6.52 ? I thought that 6.51 was the last version.

                  Pierre
                  Pierre NĂ©el

                  Intel i7.3770k @ 4.2 GHz - Asus P8Z77 Pro - 8 GB DDR3 2133 MHz - Nvidia GTX 670 - HD Spark - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits - Edius 6.55 - Edius Neo 2.5 Booster

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm special, that is why I have it already. :-)))
                    I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just kidding, mistake.
                      I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
                        OK I got zip, here is the fx, load this into Edius, the clip that you want to do the fx, copy it and place it exactly above the bottom clip and drag this effect to the top clip, works on 6.51, might not work on 6.01.
                        thanks.it worked

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          excuse me khoi pham but how did you export you editing as tpd?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Customise your transition, then right click on transition in Information pallette and choose save as a Current User Preset, This will now appear in the Transitions Effect folder With a letter U,
                            right click and choose export
                            System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
                            Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
                            Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X