Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censorship or pixelation

First, hello to all of you!

I'm learning English like my second language (i'm from Slovenia), so don+t mind my mistakes. Thank you!

How do you pixelate or censor a part of the video? Exapmle: If I would like to hide somebody's face that moves.

Thank you for quick help.
    Regards,
    BIG_Yack.

Apply region filter and put blur inside it.

Comment

Or you can use the Mosaic filter if you want a blocky effect.

Comment

Yeah you can even use "moving path".

Comment

Thanks and off-topic question!

Hello, again.

Thank you for your replies. I tried everything out, and the Moving Path (Region) works the best for me.

Now, I have another question related with effects (I hope I'm not breaking the relues): Some great effects come with GV Edius 4.51, but there is not many of them. Can I get additional effects or plugins? Where (Newbie question... I don't want to look too stupid....)

Thanks!

Comment

Xplode Pro 4.5 is a free download when you login to Canopus

it has well over 1000 combinations of effects

note that some effects only work with 4:3 aspect
            Anton Strauss
            Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...
            X