X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change bg and create slow motion with reverse

hi guys.
    i have 4 questions
    1-how to create a part of a clip to show as slow motion or fast motion?
    2-how to change the background picture of a clip?
    3-how can i reverse a part of a clip(play from end to star)?
    4-when a clip is playing , i want that in a special time it zooms on a special area of a clip?

Originally posted by omidreza View Post
    hi guys.
    i have 4 questions
    1-how to create a part of a clip to show as slow motion or fast motion?
    2-how to change the background picture of a clip?
    3-how can i reverse a part of a clip(play from end to star)?
    4-when a clip is playing , i want that in a special time it zooms on a special area of a clip?
    1. cut the clip where slomo needs to start and end, then apply the speed change (right click, time effect, speed, or use Alt+E keyboard shortcut) and type the desired speed such as 50%

2. I don't understand because a clip does not have a background picture

3. Alt+E and type a - in front of speed such as -100 or -50

4. enter the layouter of the clip and create keyframes at start of zoom and at position where zoom needs to end
    example: http://www.videoproductions.com.au/e...outer-zoom.mp4
    Last edited by antonsvideo; 09-06-2012, 01:23 PM.
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

thanks anton.
      1-for slow motion it creats slow motion very unreal and creats slow motion in audio too .please take a look at this clip below:(i want to create like this)
      http://pt88-mui.persiangig.com/video...%20675-cut.mkv
      2-for zooming if i want to create zoom in special area not whole clip what can i do?
      3- i have 2 other questions , if i want to remove something or someone from a clip is it possible?
      4- i wanted to change the red color of the T-shirt in below clip(2.avi) but when using chrominance i can not exxactlly change only the color of all T-shirt
      sometimes it change the color of hand and sometimes it does not change the color of whole T--Shirt.please help me or give me a best tutorial to change the colors.
      http://wdl.persiangig.com/pages/down...om/video/2.avi

Comment

Originally posted by omidreza View Post
        thanks anton.
        1-for slow motion it creats slow motion very unreal and creats slow motion in audio too .please take a look at this clip below:(i want to create like this)
        http://pt88-mui.persiangig.com/video...%20675-cut.mkv
        2-for zooming if i want to create zoom in special area not whole clip what can i do?
        3- i have 2 other questions , if i want to remove something or someone from a clip is it possible?
        4- i wanted to change the red color of the T-shirt in below clip(2.avi) but when using chrominance i can not exxactlly change only the color of all T-shirt
        sometimes it change the color of hand and sometimes it does not change the color of whole T--Shirt.please help me or give me a best tutorial to change the colors.
        http://wdl.persiangig.com/pages/down...om/video/2.avi

1. that is normal, if you don't want to slow sound, then place the clips sound below in an A track etc and your mkv clip crashes my browser

2. I have no idea

3. yes, but not with EDIUS

4. play around with 3 way color correction
        http://www.videoproductions.com.au/e...color-3way.mp4
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

2 duplicate the clip and put it on top.
          Zoom the whole picture so that the detailed area is as big as you want it.
          Apply the mask tool and mask the area with a circle or rectangle or a free-shape.
          Put the outside opacity to 0
          save and exit.

Position to you liking over the non zoomed track Note if you want to position the zoomed area you have to put the mask before the layouter in the effects pallet
          This would mean that you would do the mask to first and the zoom.
          Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 09-06-2012, 02:54 PM.
          Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
          EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

1-please try it with other browsers.i several times test it and it was correct
            3 way color correction worked good
            2-with which software can do that?
            Last edited by omidreza; 09-06-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

To remove things (under certain conditions) MochaPro will do that. Have a look at their web site for examples.
              i7 3930K, Win 10 pro 64 Bit.
              RAM 32 GB.
              ASUS P9X79-Deluxe.
              PS Thermaltake 1kW.
              Graphics Gigabyte GTX1660 OC.
              OS:Intel 535 SSD 480 GB, Data: two 2TB WD Cavier Black, RAID 0.
              Cameras: Sony EX1, AX100, x1000v, A7R4, DJI Mavic 2 Pro
              SW: Edius v8.53 WG & 9.52 WG, Vegas 17 Pro, CS6, Resolve Studio 16, Hitfilm 2017, Sound Forge 13, SpectraLayers Pro v6.0, Neat Video v5, Vistitle 2.8.5 TMPEnc VMWorks 7, Auth. Works 6, MochaPro v4.1, Robuskey, DVD Architect 7, 3D LUT Creator.

Comment

For item 1.
                Try time remap. Should do what you want.
                Fred D
                Win 7 Pro-64 bit, EDIUS Workgroup 8.5, Intel Ivy Bridge i5, ASUS P8Z77-V-LK, 8GB Kningston DDR3, Pioneer BDR-209UBK, EVGA NVIDEA GEForce GT630, Corsair TX750M 750w Power Supply, 4 WD Black HDD for 3.15TB, ACEDVIO, Spark HD, eSATA controller, ANTEC 300 case.

Comment

the time remap worked good

Comment

Working...
                  X