Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreground color blending

Is there a way to blend the colors?
    Someone sent me a video clip but it has their email address in the corner. How would I blend that?

Thanks in advanced!

Ask them to send a non-watermarked clip.

You can also add a region filter and apply a blur inside the region.

Comment

If it is an HD clip and it is far enough down, go to layouter and don't turn on keyframes. Now just zoom in until the lower bug is gone. See if that fits your needs.
      Jerry
      Six Gill DV
      www.sgdvtutorials.com
      If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
      http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
      Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Years ago I used a "logo away" filter in Virtual dub which did this. You could try a search on the internet for information on this.
        EDIUS silver certified trainer.
        Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
        Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
        Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by David Clarke View Post
          Years ago I used a "logo away" filter in Virtual dub which did this. You could try a search on the internet for information on this.
          Thanks for the info I used that filter but it's still obvious that something is blurred.

I'm going to try the layouter and see how it looks.

Comment

Depends on the image content in that corner, but if it's something not too detailed like grass maybe: Find a similar field elsewhere in the frame, or in another clip, and apply it as a PiP over the email address.
            Fred D
            Win 7 Pro-64 bit, EDIUS Workgroup 8.5, Intel Ivy Bridge i5, ASUS P8Z77-V-LK, 8GB Kningston DDR3, Pioneer BDR-209UBK, EVGA NVIDEA GEForce GT630, Corsair TX750M 750w Power Supply, 4 WD Black HDD for 3.15TB, ACEDVIO, Spark HD, eSATA controller, ANTEC 300 case.

Comment

I think you will struggle to get rid of it completely. A program like After Effects will also let you clone the video from another area which sometimes works because you are cloning a moving image over the area rather than a still image.

Logoaway and others like it work on dragging in the other pixels from around the area and will end up looking blurred.
              EDIUS silver certified trainer.
              Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
              Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
              Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

Working...
              X