X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimJulian
    replied
    Be aware

Edius 4.5 defaults to "Standard" audio panning in the "Sequence" settings. It causes the audio to pan to one side automatically. I don't like. Instead of "Standard" I use "Edius Pro". With your camera set up (very common) I would map wireless to monoral 1 and shotgun to monoral 2 on the timeline. That should give you descrete audio and everything centered in the monitors.

jim

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Or Right-Click the Audio on the Timeline and map from there!

Rusty

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    rt click choose properties, audio info tab, and try mono 1 or mono 2 under the Channel Settings

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    (when I remember) I map audio chanels in the audio tracks before dragging to the timeline. Really nice to not have to use Panpot to try and separate channels.

Rusty

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    audio issues

Where is that setting? Heres more info 1. its s difference in the way he shoots because my footage doesnt do that 2.IF I bring the clip into the preview window before that timeline its fine.

Randy

Leave a comment:

• xmanflash
    replied
    Originally posted by rando View Post
    I am having a problem in Edius 4.5c, I dont know why im just now having the problem but I footage captured via firewire and has 2 seperate audio channels on it. Wireless on 2 and shotgun on 1. I have always pan/potted to switch them in the past. For some reason Edius is only playing out the one channel(shotgun) I just got done verbally abusing my shooter for not switching over his wireless then I find if I bring his clips into the preview window there fine BUT not in the timeline.

Randy
    In Audio properties do you only have channel 1 or 2 selected?

Leave a comment:

• rando
    started a topic Audio issues

Audio issues

I am having a problem in Edius 4.5c, I dont know why im just now having the problem but I footage captured via firewire and has 2 seperate audio channels on it. Wireless on 2 and shotgun on 1. I have always pan/potted to switch them in the past. For some reason Edius is only playing out the one channel(shotgun) I just got done verbally abusing my shooter for not switching over his wireless then I find if I bring his clips into the preview window there fine BUT not in the timeline.

Randy
Working...
X