TRAIL Version in License list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRAIL Version in License list

Activate EDIUS 6.5 by first time running the program results in having 2 licenses in License Manager license list, i.e. EDIUS 6.5 permanent and TRAIL version.

Questions:
    1. Why is TRAIL Version there even I've never tried it before?
    2. How to remove the TRAIL version from the list without reformatting the harddisk? Normal uninstall/reinstall EDIUS 6.5 can't remove it from the list.

Thanks

The trial version in the license list does not have any impact on the funtioning of the commercial version. There is no need to remove it.
    If you get notifications you can turn those off by going to the settings.
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

what I find strange is that the trial license refers to EDIUS 6.51 and the permanent one to EDIUS 6.5
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

I know there is no impact on the functions, but I need to remove it to prevent any question from the users.

When this thing happened, I have to refomat the harddisk, reinstall EDIUS 6.5 and carefully use offine activation (even it is online). Offline activation makes sure there's only activated item on the list. This is a lot of time-consuming work.
        Do you have any easy way like regedit or clean remove to clear the unwanted list?

Thanks

Comment

If you are a system integrator /reseller you should go trough the proper support channels for you region.
          Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
          EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Working...
          X