Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Lewis
    replied
    I first registered mine with a z instead of 2 and it accepted it, i cant delete the wrong one

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    send a Kilkenny to one of the moderators and they should be able to fix it, or just ignore it, it won't do any harm

Leave a comment:

• Alpha Video
    replied
    Ok, got it sorted now. Guess the 'pro' bit threw me. Now I've got a dumb 6 and 6.5 with same serial in my account! Seems to be no way of deleting the incorrect 6 version but never mind. Thanks again for your help.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    this means you need to click register product as seen in the top right of your screenshot

when you register, you must choose EDIUS Pro 6.5 and then enter your 6.5 serial

if you choose EDIUS 6 and enter your 6.5 serial, you will only have access to EDIUS 6 downloads

yes, it is confusing, because you can register EDIUS 6 with a 6.5 serial, I have no idea why

Leave a comment:

• Alpha Video
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    it appears out of order because of the change of the naming

it should be further down the list, see attached
    I've attached what I see in my account. No mention of 6.5 anywhere.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpha Video View Post
    Yes, I have manually registered it.

it appears out of order because of the change of the naming

it should be further down the list, see attached
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Alpha Video
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluetongue View Post
    You have to manually register with your serial number there is a list of what you want to do
    Barry
    Yes, I have manually registered it.

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    You have to manually register with your serial number there is a list of what you want to do
    Barry

Leave a comment:

• Alpha Video
    replied
    I'm also having this issue. Had to reinstall 6.5 from disc but when I go to my regsitered products it only shows it as Edius 6 and an update to 6.08. NO mention of 6.5.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Renevk View Post
    Oeps find it. I went wrong with the registration in the produkt related download sections. Maybe GV can add some structure. In the dropdown list there are more then 15 products between Edius 6 and 6.5 . Because 6.5 is described as Edius Pro 6.5 and 6.0 as Edius 6.0 . :-(
    I have to agree

I would call it EDIUS 6.5 Pro

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Sorry, the nomenclature changed between the two versions, unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Renevk
    replied
    Oeps find it. I went wrong with the registration in the produkt related download sections. Maybe GV can add some structure. In the dropdown list there are more then 15 products between Edius 6 and 6.5 . Because 6.5 is described as Edius Pro 6.5 and 6.0 as Edius 6.0 . :-(

Leave a comment:

• THoff
    replied
    Also, you must register your product on the support site -- activating Edius 6.5 during the installation won't get you access to the relevant downloads.

Leave a comment:

• John Lewis
    replied
    6.07 was under the Edius 6 section of your registered products
    6.51 will be under Edius 6.5 section of your registered products

Leave a comment:

• Renevk
    started a topic Where is the update 6.51????

Where is the update 6.51????

I think i'm getting crazy. Today i received my 6.5 upgrade. After installing (and register this update) i searched for the 6.51 update. I canno find it on the section "produkt related download" . The last update i can find is 6.07. Can someboy help me.
Working...
X