X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panosole
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    it could be because your trial is newer than your real version, that this destroyed your thumbnails

update to 6.51 and see if they come back
    Both installations have the 6.51 update installed.
    I just wrote to support explaining them what exactly is going on, and asked them to remove the trial licence.
    The most weird is that i had completely removed the trial before i installed the original version...it seems that something was left in the registry, and although the serial number was accepted actualy the application remained trial.
    i will never install it again nowhere else. I will keep it only on my Desktop.
    i only wanted to take advantage of the 2 installations....
    Grassvalley should have make this program to work with a usb dongle like the previous versions...
    Or i accidentally discovered a BUG...????
    There is nothing else i can do.
    Just restored from my Image and guess what?? still the same....arghhh

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    it could be because your trial is newer than your real version, that this destroyed your thumbnails

update to 6.51 and see if they come back

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I think you need to call support in order to remove the trial fully

also, you need to update the real version to 6.51

Leave a comment:

• panosole
    replied
    Quicktitler thumbnails

Ctrl+F12 only loads the library, you still need the program to start within EDIUS in order to type

missing thumbs of Quicktitler does sound like the Antivirus prevented something

uninstall EDIUS and reinstall with the AV disabled, and then apply 6.51 update

then open AV program and add the EDIUS folder to the exclusion list

I think the whole thing is about Licence.( i am not sure i have done everything else). I installed it to my MacBookPro in which it was already installed the trial version (i uninstalled the trial and installed the original one).
    Although I uninstalled and cleaned everything, when i open the GV Licence Manager it says that i have this.

I want to remove the trial version (which does not exist any more).
    HELPPPPP...:)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Ctrl+F12 only loads the library, you still need the program to start within EDIUS in order to type

missing thumbs of Quicktitler does sound like the Antivirus prevented something

uninstall EDIUS and reinstall with the AV disabled, and then apply 6.51 update

then open AV program and add the EDIUS folder to the exclusion list

Leave a comment:

• panosole
    replied
    can you make sure quicktime is installed

also, it could be that an antivirus program prevented a complete installation of EDIUS
    Hi Anton

well Quicktime is already installed at version 7.7.2

AS for the incomplete installation i only have this issue with the Vistitler which does not start as a separate application, but if you press CTRL+F12 within Edius then it starts normally and loads all the material.
    It may have happened what you describe, i noticed that when i tried to create an .Iso Image from the original cd Of Edius rpo 6.5 and it took about 35 minutes to compress it and create the Iso Image. But i didi the installation from the image without any problems (i suppose so) because i did not see anything strange to happen. During the Installation the Antivirus was fully enabled and did not cause any troubles to Edius installer.
    From the same image i installed the Programm to my MacBook Pro and it runs fine without "hiccups". Ok it is much slower compare to the Core i7 but this has to do with its specs....

I will restore it once again from my Acronis Image, and will mlet you know what happens....Thank you very much for your interest in solving this issue.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    can you make sure quicktime is installed

also, it could be that an antivirus program prevented a complete installation of EDIUS

Leave a comment:

• panosole
    replied
    About quicktitler text styles and icons

Originally posted by panosole View Post
    Here is a sample
    The last thing i did was i removed Nero 7 because i thought that this was causing the problem, also removed my Juicer 3.88 version with a catalog of 13,6GB. Both "solutions" did not change the situation.

As you can see the icon boxes are grayed, thisd is happening ONLY with the text styles not the shapes, nor the lines....

Thanks...

Leave a comment:

• panosole
    replied
    About quicktitler text styles and icons

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
    Can you post a screen shot of the quicktitler issue?
    Here is a sample
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Can you post a screen shot of the quicktitler issue?

Leave a comment:

• panosole
    started a topic Quicktitler thumbnails

Quicktitler thumbnails

Hello everybody.

I want to make something very simple using the Quicktitler instead of Vistitle.
    But all the TEXT styles icons are "grayed" without any color so that you can choose which one you will select. Only the description of each TExt style can be shown.
    All other boxes to select shapes and particles etc...appear correctly.
    WEird i did not change anything, it was ok and suddenly happened this.
    I also created a new profile and set the HDSPAK to be the Default preview device. I then created a new project and chose the default profile but it came to nothing.
    My Nvidia drivers are up to date and there is nothing else i can do.
    Oh yes...i have chosen from system settings that the Quicktitler is the default Titler and the default GPUFX machine is my Nvidia GTX 460 instead of the INtel Hd 3000.
    Last edited by panosole; 07-22-2012, 01:04 AM.
Working...
X