X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, it is open now
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

I fixed it, it opens in 2 seconds now

1. you had one sequence with an out point marked before the in point
      (if your ruler is red, you know you have out point before in point)
      2. you had another sequence with a 17 hour blank gap from first footage to last footage
      (if you select zoom to fit, you see the whole timeline and you see the 17 hour gap)
      Last edited by antonsvideo; 07-10-2012, 01:17 PM.
      Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

hi anton

i do every tings same as you but it still take long time to open..can you upload that ezp project for me ?

Comment

which version do you have? I opened it in 6.5 so it may not open in older versions but you can try

by removing the 17 hour gap, the project file reduced to 1mb

if you can tell me what version you have, I can re-download and open in the correct version
          Anton Strauss

Comment

its 6.02 thanks

Comment

Originally posted by roozbeh.roshan View Post
              its 6.02 thanks
              I don't have that any more, but I have 6.07 (it is a free update for 6.02 users with 100s of fixes)

have you tried opening the file?
              Anton Strauss

Comment

yes its open in short time but in edit monitor its like every file is offline but when i send file to player windows i can see them also edius doesn't show me any offline file in icon below timeline

Comment

i use vitascene hieroglyph miracle and all new blue plug ins
                  Last edited by roozbeh.roshan; 07-11-2012, 05:21 PM.

Comment

do you install any codec for windows ?

Comment

Originally posted by roozbeh.roshan View Post
                      so well. but my project is larger . its 3 hard each hard has 3tb movie . but i delete other sequence from bin and also time line except one of them but still i have problem and yes the autobackups is same.

this is project file thanks for your help

http://www.mediafire.com/?ty77s899xs28n63
                      3 hard drive 3TB each?
                      What kind of movie are you editing?
                      Edius Silver Status

Gigabyte UD5 X58, i7 950 , 2TB RAID 0,GTX 285 PCIe, 6GB RAM DDR3 1600MHz, OS drive SSD Corsair, 750W PS,Samsung 1920x1080 LCD, GVG HD Storm 3G, Edius 7.30, Windows 7 64bit Ultimate)
                      JVC DT-V20L3 20" HD-SDI broadcast monitor, multiformat

Comment

its a serial about war between Iran and Iraq its 46 episode.

Comment

I think it would be better not to edit all episodes in One project if that's the case.
                          If not ignore my comment.
                          Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
                          EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

i did it only 3 episodes in one project

Comment

it is very easy to relink offline files by simply telling EDIUS where the folder is
                              your version of EDIUS gets easy confused about offline files, especially since I opened the project in a different PC with a later version

ideally, you should fix the problem in your version, once you close the 17 hour Gap on the last sequence and clear the red ruler in another sequence by pressing X on keyboard, then save the project and close it, now it should load fast

how are your 3 hard disks connected? if via network or USB, it will start much slower, but never 45min, more like 45 sec
                              Anton Strauss

Comment

Working...
                              X