X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Originally posted by Philip Howells View Post
    Have I misunderstood the brevity of this reply? I've just installed my free upgrade to 6.5 and noted that a number of effects applied to a project in 6.05 were noted as having been removed by the new versions. I assumed that 6.05 etc plug-ins would work with 6.5 ie just need to be re-applied.

Is your reply intended to mean that there are no plug-ins for 6.5 or merely that there are no plugins included in the bundle?

Do other companies' plug-ins eg New Blue, Heroglyph, work with 6.5?
    No bundle. Plug-in updates will be available from the manufacturers free or paid.
    All native plug-ins need an update to be compatible with 6.5

Leave a comment:

• John Lewis
    replied
    There are no plugins supplied with 6.5 you have to buy them from the developers, There is a thread here on 6.5 plugins i think in 3rd Party, If i read properly Vitascene is ready along with another couple from Prodad, Vistitle 1.86 will come along shortly, all others are waiting for testing results and will be available soon

Leave a comment:

• John Hooper
    replied
    Originally posted by Philip Howells View Post
    Have I misunderstood the brevity of this reply? I've just installed my free upgrade to 6.5 and noted that a number of effects applied to a project in 6.05 were noted as having been removed by the new versions. I assumed that 6.05 etc plug-ins would work with 6.5 ie just need to be re-applied.

Is your reply intended to mean that there are no plug-ins for 6.5 or merely that there are no plugins included in the bundle?

http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=36

Leave a comment:

• Philip Howells
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
    No plug-ins with 6.5.

Leave a comment:

• mattie
    replied
    Originally posted by Geoff_C View Post
    To use 'fade in' or 'fade out' I need to select a clip and have timeline/cursor within the clip as per 6.07. For example Select clip and position cursor mid clip and select fade in fade out. Dragging across the clip shows the fade in/out working as I would have expected.

Appologies if I've missed the point.
    CORRECT - the point is 6.5 now behaves like versions 1-5 ie no track header needs to be clicked - if u didnt use 6.0>6.07 then you wont know what i am on about and u will think the fade has not changed at all!

Leave a comment:

• Geoff_C
    replied
    To use 'fade in' or 'fade out' I need to select a clip and have timeline/cursor within the clip as per 6.07. For example Select clip and position cursor mid clip and select fade in fade out. Dragging across the clip shows the fade in/out working as I would have expected.

Appologies if I've missed the point.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    No plug-ins with 6.5.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Where did you hear that Heroglyph was bundled? Not true.

Leave a comment:

• Alade
    replied
    Well, if you had edius from the early days, ver 1, 2, etc, you would know that was the way, I think it was only changed in ver. 6.0, and we quarreled, and GV was listening....thanks for listening....I understand that heroglyph is packaged as a bonus plugin....is that a replacement for TMP?

Leave a comment:

• BillShedoudy
    replied
    Cool, for me that's just about worth the cost to upgrade for that alone!

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Yes, another hidden goodie.

Leave a comment:

• mattie
    started a topic fade in 6.5

fade in 6.5

I see you can now fade a clip without having to select the track header 1st - nice change!
Working...
X