Keyboard Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard Stickers

Does anyone have a source for keyboard lables that I can use on laptops running Edius Broadcast?

I know there is an Edius keyboard out there, but no stickers for laptops...?

Most of Edius is multi-key based (no tools like FCP, Premiere Pro), so I think it's better to print out the whole shortcut list and start to memorize the most important ones.

Hope this helps

Comment

http://www.editorskeys.com/
      Check this out as well...these stickers are not made for Edius but I think that you can still use them
      Aristotelis Bafaloukos
      Systems Engineer, Video Editor, 3D Artist
      BEng (Hons), MSc, MBCS

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Comment

Lmarrs
        I wouldn't bother, I bought a new Edius 4 system some time ago and paid for the Edius keyboard, wish I hadn't wasted my money, after a short while you soon learn the keyboard shortcuts, also you end up spending more time searching the keyboard for the colour code and trying to decypher the keys.
        John

Comment

any news in edius stickers? i think that somebody surely make his own already, i can create some, but believe that there is some existing stickers avilable for edius. multikey actions can be easily solved by color system... i would like to stick them on my notebook keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by vonkuttenberg View Post
            any news in edius stickers? i think that somebody surely make his own already, i can create some, but believe that there is some existing stickers avilable for edius. multikey actions can be easily solved by color system... i would like to stick them on my notebook keyboard.
            could try here, i haven't used these but they seem ok.
            emrl.com

Comment

Working...
            X