Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edius failed to export (0x870307d0)

Hello people
    I need help, I have a problem trying to export a movie in Edius 6.
    Appears this error "0x870307d0" and I can not export the movie in any format. Can someone tell me what can I do?

Thanks to all ...

what is the export duration of the timeline as set between in and out points

what exact format are you exporting to? what is the exact project setting?
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

i have the same problem. grassvalley ! what this error code means? is this problem from the system hardware , graphics cards or edius software ? mine is edius 5.12. or caused by the virus? any solution to overcome this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by andregomes3 View Post
        Hello people
        I need help, I have a problem trying to export a movie in Edius 6.
        Appears this error "0x870307d0" and I can not export the movie in any format. Can someone tell me what can I do?

Thanks to all ...
        I have seen this in early versions of EDIUS6 when newblue was installed

what is your version
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by pbskasaa View Post
          i have the same problem. grassvalley ! what this error code means? is this problem from the system hardware , graphics cards or edius software ? mine is edius 5.12. or caused by the virus? any solution to overcome this problem?
          what is your OS and service pack? is there any antivirus software installed? if so, remove it and test again

also, empty temp folder daily

also, update to 5.51 (free) best version ever made in the 5 range

there are too many bugs in 5.12
          Anton Strauss

Comment

SOLVED

SOLVED
            edius failed to export (0x870307d0)

The Problem maybe your footage is to large ( Raw ) file
            try to render only your ( raw file ) in edius and exported to CANOPUS HQ AVI
            then use the footage as AVI - HQ

first.. open your edius - import your "big" or "raw" footage - export to CANOPUS HQ AVI
            then back to your project and replace your footage

i got the edius failed to export (0x870307d0) message because i render some motion with after effects and exported to MOV - ANIMATION CODEC

i hope this will help
            thank you

-=MotionMaker=-

Comment

Working...
            X