Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    Brandon is right...

What I was thinking!?! :-(

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Well, real-time monitoring with ADVCHDM1 would only be on "HDV tape out" processes. No monitoring from the timeline as EDIUS doesn't provide real-time HDV output over FireWire.

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    1) ADVC HDM1 might be a solution for you if you need real time monitoring from your laptop - (HDV to HD-SDI converter)

2) Yes, you can print to tape HDV if you use MPEG-TS writer...

Leave a comment:

• henryj
    replied
    I'm working off of a laptop is there anyway to ouput the HDV? No way to print back to tape? Right now I'm exporting to SD so it hasn't been a problem. Whaddya think?

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    I agree, however using HQ is not necessary...You can work with native m2t files and have output as well...

Leave a comment:

• RandyD
    replied
    I do not think any NLE (not just Edius) can output true HDV(.m2t or any other highly compressed format) out of firewire to a cam to an external monitor. Doesn't work like DV for a variety of reasons inherent to the format. IMHO the best way to monitor HDV is via Edius and an Nx/Sp card using HQ as an intermediate.

Leave a comment:

• Aristotelis
    replied
    Edius cannot export HDV in real time through a firewire connection...you need hardware with component HD or SDI-HD output...

Leave a comment:

• henryj
    started a topic Monitoring Pro 4. Output to Cam

Monitoring Pro 4. Output to Cam

Trying to output Edius to my JVC 110u and send the output from the cam to a monitor. I can see the video in DV mode but not in HDV. Thanks

Alienware dual processor laptop/raid zero/dual monitor.
Working...
X