X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by chappyware View Post
    I had some VERY noisy footage from a 8mm tape that I captured. There's camera noise and 60Hz hum and all sorts of unwanted noise. I brought the clip to the timeline and unlinked them. Then I saved the audio and used Izoptope RX2 which did a job that can only be described as almost magical. Just amazing. I then imported the processed wav and put it under the video clip on the time line. Now I find there's no way to link them again as I want to trim a few frames at the clip's beginning. I hate to restart everything but I can't get the link option to become enabled. Any thoughts? I can get them to group but not to link. The audio doesn't trim along with the video anymore.It just sits there while the video trims.

Appreciate any and all help. the manual doesn't seem to have link in the index.

which version EDIUS?

with EDIUS6, you can select as many tracks as you want and trim in one hit even if unlinked/ungrouped

just make sure video and audio are selected and trim the beginning with N at playhead position and the end with M

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Select the Video and the audio and press G (set group)

Leave a comment:

• chappyware
    started a topic Link/Unlink question

Link/Unlink question

I had some VERY noisy footage from a 8mm tape that I captured. There's camera noise and 60Hz hum and all sorts of unwanted noise. I brought the clip to the timeline and unlinked them. Then I saved the audio and used Izoptope RX2 which did a job that can only be described as almost magical. Just amazing. I then imported the processed wav and put it under the video clip on the time line. Now I find there's no way to link them again as I want to trim a few frames at the clip's beginning. I hate to restart everything but I can't get the link option to become enabled. Any thoughts? I can get them to group but not to link. The audio doesn't trim along with the video anymore.It just sits there while the video trims.

Appreciate any and all help. the manual doesn't seem to have link in the index.
Working...
X