X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Harry
    replied
    Originally posted by jimstamos View Post
    im creating some chapter points in edius using the dvd creator. i want to use a round button i made in photoshop but it only loads as a rectangle. is there no way to do this? also, i want all chaps on one page, but it wont let me. i need to do 14chapters
    I never use Edius for doing menus myself, but. Button target areas are made up of four points, hence square or oblong. If your four points do not encompass the whole of the colour trigger and its associations, you will not see the whole of any shape, but a four line crop. This is also somewhat dependent on how Edius makes its buttons, 2D colour overlay or the not so correct way of image switching. It could be something to do with your formatting, as long as you are not talking about aspect ratio, with regard to your button design. As for chapter amount, I wouldn't have a clue.

Leave a comment:

• jimstamos
    started a topic using button in menu on edius

using button in menu on edius

im creating some chapter points in edius using the dvd creator. i want to use a round button i made in photoshop but it only loads as a rectangle. is there no way to do this? also, i want all chaps on one page, but it wont let me. i need to do 14chapters
Working...
X