Problem with Edius 4.51 and Imaginate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Edius 4.51 and Imaginate

I have a few big projects that I have carried over several versions of Edius. I just loaded one of these projects up in 4.51. Everything seemed to "carry-over" to 4.51 just fine but...

I have sever imaginate files in the project. They are text built in photoshop that is set to move over the video. They have been loaded in \to this project as imaginate files but during playback they won't move - they are static at the starting position of the movement.

i have clicked on them and opened them in imaginate - everything looks great. I even resaved... still static in the timeline. Anyone with any idea what is going on?

I realize I could make a direct show file or uncompressed RGB or whatever.... but would rather not. I'd like to play them back as intended. Does anyone have any ideas? Is this a bug in Edius 4.51?

Any help is appreciated!

This is a know n bug in 4.51. Hang tight a fix is being worked on and will be here shortly. Until then you can render it our to an avi in Imaginate and then use it in Edius.

Comment

Try adding a sound file to the project in Imaginate. The sound file could have nothing in it - be silent. Use wav or mp3. Seems to solve 4.5.1 and Imaginate problems. You can then still simply use the IVP file(s) directly in Edius without rendering to avi.
      Cory Bretz
      Heirloom Films and Storybooks
      www.heirloomfilms.ca
      Life Stories & Family History

MSI GT75 Laptop with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8750H 2.2GHz Hexa Core processor, 48GB Ram, 256GB SSD + 2 TB NVME, GeForce® GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X & 2 LG IPS235 monitors, Thunderbolt™ 3 & 6TB G-Drive, Edius Pro 8.53, VisTitle 2.6, & an army of tiny video editing faeries.

Comment

however, you won't be able to lengthen or shorten the IVT on the timeline
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...
        X