X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tdtinker
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
    I guess you did find your files? I did not see that in your answer?
    Thanks for asking Steve, but no I didn't. But I had made HQ backup files that I used.
    tdtinker

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    I guess you did find your files? I did not see that in your answer?

Leave a comment:

• tdtinker
    replied
    I think for future projects we are not going to us Edius Add and transfer. We'll use the Panasonic P-2 viewer. The add and transfer does not make it easy to find files.
    tdtinker

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    What you can try is the following:

Add the project folder to which the files where transferred as a path in the source browser settings.
    Then check in the source browser if all your files are there.
    Because it could be that they were in different Transfer folders within that project folder and you are only targeting one.
    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 05-08-2012, 03:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    If you have the entire card folder structure you can mount the folder as if it was the card (point to the root, not the subfolders) and do it like you did from the card initially.

If you only have clip files... I'm not sure. If you have a project with the "whole" clip worst case you can stick it back to the bin and render it out as a new file.

Leave a comment:

• tdtinker
    started a topic P-2 Question

P-2 Question

I have files that we loaded in using add and transfer. I wanted to reload the files from the transferred file, but it only loaded in 10:13;08 of the clip of a 40 min show. How do I find the rest of the files? the clip has a name like 000126The other clips have that same name and how do I find them?
    tdtinker
Working...
X