Drums demo project: where to find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drums demo project: where to find

In someway a lost data on a drive. Most of it was downloaded info thus i didn't make a backup. But i also lost the Edius demo project about that drums session. http://vimeo.com/25454871 Can some refresh my memory where i downloaded this very nice demo project?? thnx

Originally posted by Renevk View Post
    In someway a lost data on a drive. Most of it was downloaded info thus i didn't make a backup. But i also lost the Edius demo project about that drums session. http://vimeo.com/25454871 Can some refresh my memory where i downloaded this very nice demo project?? thnx
    That was my tutorial. I believe the owner of the Streaming Media Producer account may have disabled the download ability in Vimeo. I may still have that clip around but I know I deleted all the source footage since I was told GV was not using it anymore for their demo projects. I would have to search my drives and see if it is still hanging around. You can always just bookmark the clip and watch it whenever you need...unless you are away from an internet connection.
    Main System. MSI G33m Motherboard, Intel Q6600 CPU, 2GB Ram, GeForce 9500GT, 7200rpm System drive. WinXP. Lots of external eSATA drives.

Laptop. Sony Vaio. CPU- i7-Gen 3, 8gb RAM, 1tbb 5400rpm hard drive, AMD GPU

Comment

Philip good tutorial but i was searching for the source of the project you are using in that tutorial, thus not that tutorial of you but the material your using. I thought is came from GV but i don't know where i downloaded it.

Comment

Originally posted by Renevk View Post
        Philip good tutorial but i was searching for the source of the project you are using in that tutorial, thus not that tutorial of you but the material your using. I thought is came from GV but i don't know where i downloaded it.
        Ahh....got it. I was given that footage when I demo'ed at NAB2011. It was what we used to show off Edius. I also used it in my tutorials. I had it with me for this years demos at NAB but was told they had a new project and I could get rid of it....so I did. If you would have asked 2 or 3 weeks ago I still had it around but it was a bunch of footage...at least what they gave me on a USB drive. Not sure where they made it available for download. Perhaps they will make the new demo footage available from this year. It's some violin player footage and smaller file sizes. :-)
        Main System. MSI G33m Motherboard, Intel Q6600 CPU, 2GB Ram, GeForce 9500GT, 7200rpm System drive. WinXP. Lots of external eSATA drives.

Laptop. Sony Vaio. CPU- i7-Gen 3, 8gb RAM, 1tbb 5400rpm hard drive, AMD GPU

Comment

That's sad. But thanx for looking. It was a lot of stuff and nice to learn from. I wasn't at NAB2011 so i think i downloaded it from the GV website at some place.
          I still have the Greece demo, also nice stuff to learn about.

Maybe someone other have the drums project still available somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X