X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranova Films
    replied
    Fresh install and everything is fine

well it was hard for a few problems in MAC mode but finally y have the W7 system working as a hot knife in soft butter... but i am reading some post bout some failures on E6.07... i still just upgrade to de 6.06... any of you guys (maybe with a similar system as mine -see my signature-) would recommend to move on to 6.07 or to stay in 6.06?

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• tony
    replied
    Originally posted by Paranova Films View Post
    just found that all this happened after a windows update... wondering if any of you people have noted something similar.
    Its no help to you now but I dont update windows. Once I get a system up and running from a clean install I do all the updates and then once installed, I turn windows auto update off.

Leave a comment:

• David Harry
    replied
    Originally posted by Paranova Films View Post
    as you can see in my signature i am in a MACPRO running bootcamp and using W7 6a bit, after having several programs not working, even loosing the calculator and the 'solitaire' game i found that my boss had a similar problem in his VAIO laptop (the iTUNES works no more).... but just yesterday i found something weird (and funny in a point of view): my Windows appears to be "an illegal copy:... funny because this is ORIGINAL not installed for anybody else, installed be me (and of course with no doubt about that) and we (my boss and me) just found that all this happened after a windows update... wondering if any of you people have noted something similar.

BTW of course we tried restoring our systems, it worked for him for having an old image, but mine doesn't have one old enough, that's the reason i am going to re-install all my windows system.. (aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh... YES I KNOW, I KNOW: it will give a lot of pain...)
    José. Best to do a total re-install, as you have seemed to have worked out. This time you may want to do this. Have your win install on totally separate drive, and then just choose at the boot what you want, win or mac off another drive. Believe me, it will make things a little easier. You should really try some imaging application once you get your machine back working correctly. This will save you loads of time in the future, if you have similar problems. Does your windows "illegal copy" show on a black screen with warning on the bottom right. If so, I have had a similar issue. It seemed to happen from either a hardware change or an image re-install. I would not worry about it too much, as you are using a valid licence anyway and your system will still be fine. This warning has nothing to do with your software error.

Leave a comment:

• Paranova Films
    replied
    Windows update?

as you can see in my signature i am in a MACPRO running bootcamp and using W7 6a bit, after having several programs not working, even loosing the calculator and the 'solitaire' game i found that my boss had a similar problem in his VAIO laptop (the iTUNES works no more).... but just yesterday i found something weird (and funny in a point of view): my Windows appears to be "an illegal copy:... funny because this is ORIGINAL not installed for anybody else, installed be me (and of course with no doubt about that) and we (my boss and me) just found that all this happened after a windows update... wondering if any of you people have noted something similar.

BTW of course we tried restoring our systems, it worked for him for having an old image, but mine doesn't have one old enough, that's the reason i am going to re-install all my windows system.. (aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh... YES I KNOW, I KNOW: it will give a lot of pain...)

Leave a comment:

• Paranova Films
    started a topic Disc creator not working

Disc creator not working

Hello people, after this http://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=25736 when i try the update to 6.07 (with no good results) and restoring my system i was working fine in my E6.06, today, after finishing a 192081080i project i try to open the disc creator and get this simple window (with no progres or respond)

afte waiting for a while i decide to click in (no matter where i click) and get this

and opening another HD or SD projects the result is the same, even making new clean projects... any idea??

TIA (and please excuse my latin english)
    Attached Files
Working...
X