Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting a project

Hi all,
    Just wondering if there is a way of deleting a project from within Edius? I have searched this forum as well as others, searched through the manual & googled it too, but with no result. Is there a way i can delete old projects?
    Thanks in advance,
    Bryce
    Edius 8.53. Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Core i7 6700K CPU. 32Gb ram. Nividia GeForce GTX1060 graphics card. MoBo: ASUS Z170 A.

go to the file you have the project and files stored in and delete. why have you had an issue with this??

Comment

do you mean, delete all projects from the history in the startup screen? if so, right click any or all selected

actual projects and associated video clips themselves are deleted with Windows Explorer
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Ah, thanks for that Anton! I just couldn't seem to find anything on how to do it in the manual, or online. You are a real credit to this forum, & this software!

Regards,

Bryce
        Edius 8.53. Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Core i7 6700K CPU. 32Gb ram. Nividia GeForce GTX1060 graphics card. MoBo: ASUS Z170 A.

Comment

Originally posted by jimstamos View Post
          go to the file you have the project and files stored in and delete. why have you had an issue with this??
          Sorry Jim,
          I didn't see your message before replying to Anton's. I wasn't sure that that could be done that's all. Deleting a project with the NLE i have been using for the past few years was done from within the software itself, not in Windows explorer. When i tried searching for how to do it in the manual, i couldn't find any reference to it when searching for "How to delete a project" etc.

Regards,

Bryce

Comment

Working...
          X