Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Effects-Transitions

Hi Edius Editors,
    Can anyone comment on how to get custom effects and transitions from Edius 5 to Edius 6?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Crowley
    System1: Edius 6.06, HD Spark, i7 2600K Sandy Bridge, GB Z68X-UD3H-B3 8GB RAM, Boot/Project RAID 1 on Intel, Video RAID 0 on Vantec SATA card (couldn't get Intel to support two RAID).
    System2: Edius 5.5, Edius NX Pcie, i7 920, AsusP6TD Deluxe (X58), 6GB RAM, Video RAID 0 on Intel, GeForce 8600GTS.

I don't have Edius 5 any more, but you should be able to go to the folder where you keep your User Presets (the ones that have a big yellow U on the icon), right click on it and choose Export.

Then once you have exported them to a destination of your choice, you can import them into Edius 6 by right clicking in an effects folder, again of your choice.
    Edius 8.53WG, Vistitle 2.8, Windows 10 x64 Pro Fall Update, Asus Z87 Pro, Intel i7-4770K, 16 GB 1600 Corsair Vengence LP RAM, Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB, WD Black 2TB media drive, Intel HD 4600 GPU, MSI GTX660 2GB VGA, Coolermaster Silencio 652 case, Noctua NH-U12S CPU cooler, Cakewalk UA-25EX USB audio interface, Cakewalk MA-15D monitor speakers, BM Intensity Pro 4K, PlextorPX-LB950SA BD writer, Dell U2410 Monitor

Comment

Originally posted by John Hooper View Post
      I don't have Edius 5 any more, but you should be able to go to the folder where you keep your User Presets (the ones that have a big yellow U on the icon), right click on it and choose Export.

Then once you have exported them to a destination of your choice, you can import them into Edius 6 by right clicking in an effects folder, again of your choice.
      Yes, that was how I transferred all my user effects and filters. They all worked perfectly in E6.
      Windows 10 Pro. Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming mainboard, Intel i7-8700K processor, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Radeon R9 270 2GB DDR5 Graphics.
      Samsung SSD Drives for system and mixture of SSD and 7200 SATA for video storage.

Edius 9.50. Blackmagic Intensity Pro 4k
      Dublin, Ireland. PAL.

Comment

Working...
      X