X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• create a sentence in a video

hi
    i am new in this forum
    i want to create a sentence that appears in a special time and place of my video
    the sentence appears like typing(words of that sentence show seperate and have the typing voice)

You can use any of the titler: NewBlue Titler, Vistitle, Heroglyph which have the effect... and sound typing you can find it on google.
    CSXD2 l For EDIUS Pro 6.5
    http://cinemasuite.blogspot.com/

Comment

thnx.
      please take a look at this clip:
      http://wdl.persiangig.com/pages/down...ELIEF_-cut.mp4(press download to download it)
      i'd like the words appear like this.how can i do that?

Comment

Originally posted by omidreza View Post
        thnx.
        please take a look at this clip:
        http://wdl.persiangig.com/pages/down...ELIEF_-cut.mp4(press download to download it)
        i'd like the words appear like this.how can i do that?
        As caminostereo says, you need a third party program to do this such as NewBlue Titler, Vistitle, Heroglyph.

Do you have any of these software programs?
        Edius 8.53WG, Vistitle 2.8, Windows 10 x64 Pro Fall Update, Asus Z87 Pro, Intel i7-4770K, 16 GB 1600 Corsair Vengence LP RAM, Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB, WD Black 2TB media drive, Intel HD 4600 GPU, MSI GTX660 2GB VGA, Coolermaster Silencio 652 case, Noctua NH-U12S CPU cooler, Cakewalk UA-25EX USB audio interface, Cakewalk MA-15D monitor speakers, BM Intensity Pro 4K, PlextorPX-LB950SA BD writer, Dell U2410 Monitor

Comment

If none of the titler that I mentioned, you would have to do this form in Quick Titler:

1. Create each title by paragraph.
          2. Then apply the transition (in) titlemixers/wipe right in the titles paragraph... ready

There I leave the demo project "typing" made in EDIUS 6.06 and the sample video...
          Attached Files
          caminostereo
          Last edited by caminostereo; 03-14-2012, 06:57 PM.

Comment

For short sentences you could try a series of images, each adding a letter instantly, rather than a wipe or slide transition that might gradually reveal the letter.

Comment

I've always hankered after 'live-type' (you don't need fcp, it's been in i-movie for ages) but it's not worth buying (and using!) a mac for. Other titlers will do much the same job, of course. What I don't like; the plug-in titlers for edius (which only do titling/motion gfx) are too darn close to the price of edius itself- a marvellous tool that does everything but fry eggs (and fancy titling) :)
              (if, like me, you are using Neo for some jobs- a decent titler is actually MORE EXPENSIVE.) To me, this is not a great business model.
              Work: Edius 7.20.437 on HP Z220 workstation; Edius 6.08 on i7 running Win 7 64 bit 6 GB RAM. Neo 2.0 on a Lenovo T61. JVC GY-HD201 and GY-HD110.
              Home: Canon HV20 and Panasonic GH1 (hacked); Neo 3.01 on HP elitebook 8440p i7 and Neo 1 on homemade dualcore desktop.

Comment

thnx all of the persopns
                i use the way of caminostereo and dpalomaki
                it was the exact thing that i want
                thnx you friends.

Comment

Originally posted by caminostereo View Post
                  If none of the titler that I mentioned, you would have to do this form in Quick Titler:

1. Create each title by paragraph.
                  2. Then apply the transition (in) titlemixers/wipe right in the titles paragraph... ready
                  thnx.i use this way and it works very good
                  i have a question!?
                  i work with edius 5.12 and the project you leaved is the edius 6 project and does not open in my edius.how can i open it?

Comment

Originally posted by omidreza View Post
                    thnx.i use this way and it works very good
                    i have a question!?
                    i work with edius 5.12 and the project you leaved is the edius 6 project and does not open in my edius.how can i open it?
                    Unfortunately, you need to EDIUS 6.06 to open it... is a rule of the projects, which is only open in the version that was designed or higher, but as you saw the images will be easy to do and remember that titler thirdparty do the same but with the difference that paragraph need not be divided by several titles, but under one title.

Successes
                    caminostereo
                    Last edited by caminostereo; 03-15-2012, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Another approach that might work is to:
                      - Create the sentence as a PowerPoint slide
                      - Apply the "Color Typewriter" animation effect, selecting colors and speed to suit.
                      - Save from PowerPoint to a .WMV file
                      - Key it on to to you video.

Or use an equivalent Presentations program.

Comment

Working...
                      X