Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Or look in my signature click on EDIUS 6 new features and watch the free shape mask tutorial.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Check the Mask Box and that turns on the Keyframes. Pull the cursor all the way to the left and hit the Add/Delete Key diamond just to the right of the Mask Box. This will give you the beginning keyframe. After that simply drag the cursor tot he right and when there is movement of the subject, drag the shape to where it once again covers things. Edius will automatically add the keyframes. Once you have completed this, play it and anywhere there need to be adjustment, just stop the play and readjust the shape.

Leave a comment:

• DT DRAMA
    replied
    How do I select keyframes?

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Use the Mask and keyframe it.

Leave a comment:

• caminostereo
    replied
    With the filter Mask you can duplicate blur (inside) as many times as necessary, then select the keyframes of the same filter Mask to give motion to each shape created.

Leave a comment:

• DT DRAMA
    started a topic EDIUS 6 - How to have a moving blur?

EDIUS 6 - How to have a moving blur?

I am editing a scene where a person is moving for around 30 seconds all in one piece with no cutaway to a different view. The person is wearing a top that I want to blurr out the logos on they are wearing. I can easily setup a draw shape to blur it but that is in a fixed position all the time. So as they move out of that position the blurr stays where is was set and they reveal the logo as they move in and out of the static blurred area.

How can I make the blurr appear at differnet locations on the screen on the same peice of timeline over the 30 seconds as they move about to cover this?
Working...
X