Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    in TmPro, go to Logos and right click any of the empty squares to browse for your still

Leave a comment:

• Dancer
    replied
    Drop Shadow for .png

Inscriber does not "see" any of the logos in either IMPORT or BACKGROUND. The file locations where the logos are is "empty" according to Inscriber.
    Is there some function I am not seeing or do I need to covert to EDIUS in order to get Inscriber to "see" them?

Leave a comment:

• Glen
    replied
    Make sure that you put your "title" on a Video track and not in a Title track to apply your 3D PiP.

Leave a comment:

• Philip
    replied
    Originally posted by Glen View Post
    Put the logo into a title.
    Great idea....that method had not crossed my mind before. Learn something new everyday.

And you could rotate it with the layouter keyframes and don't need the 3dPnP.

Leave a comment:

• caminostereo
    replied
    Exactly, this can be done with any Titler...

* Quick Titler If the image is inserted, turn on any preset within it and change the file *.png, in question as shown here:

* Then you adjust the parameters of the shadow and blur ideal for logo, as shown here:

* Because of this you apply 3DPinP and turns if you want.

Leave a comment:

• Zorro
    replied
    Originally posted by Dancer View Post
    Using EDIUS 5.5, I have several .pgn logos over video. Can't find a way in 3D-PIP to create a drop shadow. The shadow only appears around the invisible page the logo is on, not on the logo itself.
    What's the trick?
    Just use Quicktitler and import the logo there. All the nice things like border and shadow will work.

Leave a comment:

• Glen
    replied
    Put the logo into a title.

Leave a comment:

• Philip
    replied
    Originally posted by Dancer View Post
    Using EDIUS 5.5, I have several .pgn logos over video. Can't find a way in 3D-PIP to create a drop shadow. The shadow only appears around the invisible page the logo is on, not on the logo itself.
    What's the trick?
    There is no trick I have found. NewBlueFX has a drop shadow that works in one of their effects offerings.

Another option would be to just add the drop shadow in photoshop before exporting. Of course if you are going to animate the logo to make it spin that may not be the best option.

Leave a comment:

• Dancer
    started a topic Drop shadow for .png

Drop shadow for .png

What's the trick?
Working...
X