X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John123
    • Jan 2011

Editing edius 6

Hi guys,
    I got two clips of video on my timeline ,got green screen and a back ground , i add chromakey on my green screen when i am trying to resize my video clips ( green screen )
    to make it small and my background is getting small too i am not sure why, any help please thank you!!!
    Last edited by John123; 02-21-2012, 10:41 AM.
  • antonsvideo
    • May 2007

chroma key with Edius keyer or Robuskey?

resize with layout tool?

if using EDIUS keyer, resize with 2D Picture in Picture keyer or use the rectangle tool in EDIUS keyer to create rectangle suitable for the resized window
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 64GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

• GrassValley_PS
      • Oct 2009

Use enable rectangle on the Chromokey.
      1: Intel 13900K, Asus ROG Z790 Hero, G. Skill Trident Z5 6400 64G DDR5, Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce 4070Ti, WD SN850XNVMe 1T, 4T (2), Seagate IronWolf NAS 7200 14TB, Lian Li Galahad 360, Aja Kona 4, Super Flower Leadex Platinum 1600W

2: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

Comment

• John123
        • Jan 2011

editing with edius6

Hi, thank you for your respond,

yeas I am using chroma key edius keyer,and I tried with (pictuer in picture )

it is working to resize only , but when i want to rotate my video clips( green

screen ) with layouter 2D it rotats the background too, i have use enable

rectangle on the Chromakey only works when i don't want to keep un wanted

around green screen.
        Thanks again

Comment

• vortigern
          • May 2007

I tried the rotation bit with layouter and chroma key this cause problems as you cannot rotate the chroma key rectangle.
          E9 PRO ,Intensity Shuttle capture Nvidia 650 TI LG 3D Monitor HDMI Win 10 PRO 64 Bit.Vistitle 2.6, Robuskey. ASUS Z370 I7 8700 16 GB Hyper X black RAM 250GB 960 EVO. 2 ITB Disks

Comment

• John123
            • Jan 2011

editing with edius6

So I am not sure what to do to keep my background the same and the clip of video with green screen resize and rotate if i need to do.thanks

Comment

• GrassValley_SL
              • Mar 2010

Can you post a screen shot of what you are doing?
              Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
              EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

• antonsvideo
                • May 2007

you are going to have difficulties rotating an EDIUS Chroma Key

it is very simple with Robuskey because you can drag the layouter below the keyer filter (yes, Robuskeyer is a filter and leaves the keyer track empty, so you can also use 3D PIP)

Robuskey key quality is many times better than EDIUS keyer
                Achieving great green or blue chroma key results in EDIUS6 with the ROBUSKEY chroma keyer plug-in
                Anton Strauss
                Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 64GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

• John123
                  • Jan 2011

editing with edius6

Thank you Anton for the information about the Robuskey,
                  i may have to purchas one, i have to check how much cost
                  thanks again

Comment

• John123
                    • Jan 2011

editing with edius6

here are the screen shot.

Comment

• John123
                      • Jan 2011

editing with edius6

here are the screen shot.

I am not sure where did it go the pictures I have attached 4 pictures uploaded as screen shot ,

I replied went to manage attachment uploaded not sure what happend.
                      Last edited by John123; 02-22-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• John123
                        • Jan 2011

editing with edius6

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL
                        Can you post a screen shot of what you are doing?
                        Hi i am not sure I have attaged 4 pictures as a screen shot is not showing in here.

Comment

• GrassValley_SL
                          • Mar 2010

Save the pictures as png and try again.
                          Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
                          EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

• Jerry
                            • May 2007

Ok, what you need to do is go to page 826 in the manual and make yourself an alpha matte.
                            Once you make the alpha matte, you can manipulate your image as you see fit.
                            Here is a video showing you how to achieve what you want. I didn't spend that much time on the key because that is not what this is about. What you will need to do is set up your key and then switch to the key display setting after that.
                            This method will get the desired effect that you are seeking.

Alpha Matte From Chromakey 2.wmv
                            Last edited by Jerry; 02-22-2012, 04:00 PM.
                            Jerry
                            Six Gill DV

Vistitle YouTube Channel
                            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Main System:: Azrock z690 Taichi, [email protected], 64gb ram, Lian Li Galahad 360mm in push pull, Lian Li 011 Dynamic XL ROG case, 13 Lian Infinity fans, Win11 Pro , Corsair ATX 3.0 Gen 5 1200 watt PSU, Samsung 980 1tb boot NVME, 2-4TB Samsung 990 Pro's, 1TB Samsung SSD, 1-12TB Seagate Ironwolf, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black Edius X.

Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9.55, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

• John123
                              • Jan 2011

editing with edius6

Hi Jerry,
                              Thank you for attaching the video ,is great now I have to try it.
                              apprecite

Comment

Working...