• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by shootncut View Post
    Thanks Anton,

Glad someone else has a similar view. I'm pulling my hair out with this, its not just having to change it, allot of the time I just can't see it working?? Change the key frames when values are expanded and you see a curve but still the motion has no inertia. It worked so well before and to be honest hardly ever needed to change anything to linear. I'd be able to do this quicker with better results in AE which if daft for a simple rostrum movements.

Just another quick note... when I drop a still image/colour matt on the time line, instead of it dropping on centrally the top left hand of the image centres on the top of the screen so that the image is half way off?? Have to keep going into layout and select it to default. Is everyone else getting this in E6.06?

Denham
    sounds like your layouter has some values saved as a default, in that case, click reset all and save as default

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Guys this is not a poll. Please follow the procedure of a request byusing PM to either Steve or myself

Leave a comment:

• tdtinker
    replied
    You can also add tdtinker to the minority list.

Leave a comment:

• bigrick
    replied
    You can also add my name to the minority list.

Leave a comment:

• Harro
    replied
    You can add me to the "minority" that would like iy changed.

Leave a comment:

• SoundFreak_HD
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_PS View Post
    Sorry to say that from the requests we have had, you are in the minority in this. That is why it was changed. Of course a setting to determine which is the default would be ideal.
    Strange that only the minority wants Bezier, without it it's no fun .......

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    I will request to bring back bezier as default because (or a user setting option to set it) that is also what I need

to switch all keyframes to bezier in one hit, right click the very top left one and all others will be changed at the same time

Anton from sunny ADELAIDE
    Sorry to say that from the requests we have had, you are in the minority in this. That is why it was changed. Of course a setting to determine which is the default would be ideal.

Leave a comment:

• shootncut
    replied
    Thanks Anton,

Glad someone else has a similar view. I'm pulling my hair out with this, its not just having to change it, allot of the time I just can't see it working?? Change the key frames when values are expanded and you see a curve but still the motion has no inertia. It worked so well before and to be honest hardly ever needed to change anything to linear. I'd be able to do this quicker with better results in AE which if daft for a simple rostrum movements.

Just another quick note... when I drop a still image/colour matt on the time line, instead of it dropping on centrally the top left hand of the image centres on the top of the screen so that the image is half way off?? Have to keep going into layout and select it to default. Is everyone else getting this in E6.06?

Denham

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I will request to bring back bezier as default because (or a user setting option to set it) that is also what I need

to switch all keyframes to bezier in one hit, right click the very top left one and all others will be changed at the same time

Anton from sunny ADELAIDE

Leave a comment:

• shootncut
    started a topic Layout Bezier problems in Layout

Layout Bezier problems in Layout

Hi

Since upgrading from 6.03 to 6.06 I'm having real problems with the bezier keyframes in Layout. They used to default to bezier/spline and always produced nice smooth progressive motion. Now they default to linear which is ok but its a real hassel to change them to bezier and not all values can seem to be changed. For example scale seem only to be linear and having problems with rotation as bezier as well. It all just means that when trying to rostrum round a picture which used to work so well, now most the movements are sudden which is just rubbish. Seems pointless having smooth movement if you can't do the same zooming into the picture or rotating it??

Can anyone help or at least that it seems to be broken for them and not just me...

Many thanks

Denham
Working...
X