Unknown error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown error

When loading Edius 6.06 I keep getting an error which say's 'Unknown error had occured. Do you wish to load the last saved file?' This seems to be new to 6.06?
    or is there something I can do about it? If I answer yes it loads up ok
    Mick
    3.00 gigahertz Intel Pentium III, 3.5GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 4350, Avid Liquid, Edius 6.06, Sony EX1 & EX1R, Panasonic SD700

I presume that you have loaded the file and then saved it?

Comment

The opening page loads then when you normally get a list of projects the error comes up.
      Mick
      3.00 gigahertz Intel Pentium III, 3.5GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 4350, Avid Liquid, Edius 6.06, Sony EX1 & EX1R, Panasonic SD700

Comment

There is most likely something wrong with the project.
        If the last saved file opens as you say press save and overwrite the project.

That way when you open EDIUS again and load the project you will not counter this message again.
        Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
        EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

sometimes save won't be allowed, so you need to choose save as and give it a name

EDIUS sometimes leaves a lock file behind, that is when you can't save over the same file until you delete the lock file

you need to enable show hidden files and folders to see the lock file and it can only be deleted with EDIUS closed
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
          X