X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alanlacey
    replied
    Thanks for this David.

And for the brilliant set of E6 training disks as well. - Thouroughly recommended.

Alan

Leave a comment:

• David Clarke
    replied
    The upgrades have varied. The original ones which were from ANY version of EDIUS, for a limited time after EDIUS 6 launched, did not require a serial number, the current ones which are only from EDIUS 5 do require one. The crossgrades which were available last year did not.

Leave a comment:

• shueardm
    replied
    Originally posted by beardedboss View Post
    I did this with an upgrade version of 6 and in short there appears no difference between an upgrade 6 and a full version,
    Sound like one of those promotional upgrades. eg Upgrade from any version. Normal upgrades from v5 to v6 do ask for a serial.

Leave a comment:

• beardedboss
    replied
    I did this with an upgrade version of 6 and in short there appears no difference between an upgrade 6 and a full version,

Which the UK Version 6 upgrade I got a new dongle and new serial, no need to enter any older serial, I did a fresh machine and installed clean the from the EDIUS 6 CD.

Be sure to insert the dongle first off, which is now green compared the older red colour one from 5.5.

After installing 6. Go ahead and register on-line Version 6 under products and download 6.06 update and install that over the top.

That should do you!

Leave a comment:

• alanlacey
    replied
    Thanks a lot Anton. What would this forum do without you?

Cheers Alan

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    no, you don't need to load EDIUS5 at all

the EDIUS6 installer may ask you for an EDIUS5 serial

Leave a comment:

• alanlacey
    started a topic upgrade to E6 but on new machine?

upgrade to E6 but on new machine?

I have Edius6 upgrade on order and will be installing it on a new machine, not the current one with E5.5.

Can anyone tell me please whether I'll need to load my E5 before upgrading or perhaps it'll just need the old dongle or serial number?

Thanks Alan
Working...
X