Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BillShedoudy
    replied
    I'm with Anton. I never switch project settings either. Just burn DVD straight from HD timeline. Looks good, never had any problems with transitions or titles. Use almost entirely cuts and dissolves though.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    since you are using the wrong frame rate for DVD, you have no choice but to export your timeline to Canopus HQ

then start a 1920x1080 59.94i project and add the HQ file, then you can export to DVD

Leave a comment:

• cegan
    replied
    Hello all- We are trying to burn an SD DVD from an HD timeline.

Here are our project settings:
    RX-E1 HD
    24Hz
    24PsF
    1920x1080
    Uncompressed AVI

When we try to burn to the DVD, we can only select Blu-ray. We want to select DVD-R, but this option is grayed out on the Style tab and it isn't listed in the drop-down on the first tab.

We know we need to change our resolution to 720x480, but can we burn an SD-DVD and still maintain our frame rate? If not, is there a way to change the frame rate while maintaining the correct speed? (We have tried to use a project with a 29.97 frame rate, but this causes the image to slow down for about 1 second, every 5 seconds.)

Thanks in advance!

-Courtney

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I never switch to SD, software downscale from HD to SD looks better to me that switching project setting, which can also destroy the size and position of all your titles (in case you don't have vistitle on a V track)

Leave a comment:

• Shako
    replied
    the best way is 2 switch the Pr 2 SD and then burn it
    if not it can make some prob like u will not C the full 3D Pic that u made and some of the trunstions wount B realy good

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    here are the basic steps for Blu-ray or DVD

Leave a comment:

• murat unal
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    you can stay in HD project and simply open disk burner and choose DVD instead of Blu-ray in Style Tab
    Yes, i clicked the tools section and open the diskk burner box. But also second box opened (to browse folder) and i don't know what the choose in the folder.

Murat

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    no need to switch

Leave a comment:

• murat unal
    replied
    Originally posted by SoundFreak_HD View Post
    Switch project settings from HD to SD and burn to disc.
    Edius, ask about delete all rendered files to switch SD mode. After switching may i return my HD settings again?

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    you can stay in HD project and simply open disk burner and choose DVD instead of Blu-ray in Style Tab

Leave a comment:

• SoundFreak_HD
    replied
    Switch project settings from HD to SD and burn to disc.

Leave a comment:

• murat unal
    started a topic Disc burning question

Disc burning question

Hi,
    What is the best way to writing from full HD edited project directly to SD DVD from timeline?

Best wishes

Murat
Working...
X