DVD Chapter Menu question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Chapter Menu question

Something strange is happening. I have my timeline all ready with 3 markers for chapter points but when I go to the burn to disc option and ready to set up the menu with the chapters, only one of the chapters appears.
    I have the dialogue box as "no title menu" checked which I have always done
    and the "no chapter menu" box is NOT checked.
    . Always worked fine before I dont know what I"m doing wrong now. Any advice appreciated
    Thanks

Actually --found the solution. I didnt have an output point set on the timeline. Once I had set the output point, all the other chapters appear

Comment

and make sure outpoint is one sec after the show finishes

because a DVD will only play to the start of the last GOP, so your playback may stop premature
      http://www.videoproductions.com.au/h...vd-burner.html
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

I was wondering why my DVD Videos wouldn't always fade completely to black like they were supposed to. Now I know.

Thanks, Anton!
        Regards,

Jon

#1: Iwill DK8N, 2 x 270 Opterons, 2 Gb RAM, WinXPPro-32, Edius 5.51, NX PCI-X & HDV Expansion, ProCoder 3, Imaginate 2, Sony WV-DR9, Sony EDV-9500, Sony GV-D200.
        #2: Asus P5E, Q9400, WinXPPro-32, Edius 6.07, HD Spark
        #3: Edius SP with Breakout Box, Win10, Edius 7.53

Comment

Working...
        X