X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dano3655
    replied
    criag from mediaworx

you are a genius. this sames me tons of times. thanks sooooooo much.

dano

Leave a comment:

• mediaworx
    replied
    Khoi Pham,
    Try it again. Don't press the key so quickly if your going thru a whole sequence. I guess you can do it with the shuttle, I just couldn't figure it out. Maybe someone can post instructions.

Craig

Leave a comment:

• tuyle
    replied
    Thanks.
    It's pretty good. After install the program, just highlite the first clip on timeline and hit "~" key (I'm using the 50% script). Then it will highlite the next clip for you.

tuyle

Leave a comment:

• biopic
    replied
    Originally posted by Khoi Pham View Post
    Very nice shortcut, but all it does on my system is disable the current clip and highlight the next clip and auto playback, did you upload the right script or something is funky with my system?
    Thanks.
    These scripts works fine on my system, but I have been experimenting generally with AutoHotKey and have found that in some circumstances the results can be a bit unpredicatable. I think it depends on what else is going on at the time (e.g. if an autosave is in progress). Sometimes the right window does not get the focus and not all the key sequence 'gets through'. I am still experimenting, but it seems to help if you put deliberate wait-states and 'WinWaitActive' calls at strategic points in the script.

If people are interested, I will post my findings in due course.

Leave a comment:

• editpoint
    replied
    Another way of doing it, if you have a ShuttlePro (and if you havent you should), is to create a macro - Alt+E, 2, 5, Enter - and assign it to a button.

Leave a comment:

• Khoi Pham
    replied
    Very nice shortcut, but all it does on my system is disable the current clip and highlight the next clip and auto playback, did you upload the right script or something is funky with my system?
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Thank you for fixing that Pete :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• xmanflash
    replied
    Originally posted by tuyle View Post
    Would you please give a direct link ?
    I could not find it under http://www.wishlistcentral.com/wc/edius/

thanks
    Hi Folks,

Mediaworx did upload the files, but the database info was missing, not sure why! - I manually created the entries so they are available now at the end of the list..

Thanks for sharing Mediaworx - I suspect the % symbol in the original filename may have messed up my automated system :-)

Leave a comment:

• tuyle
    replied
    Originally posted by mediaworx View Post
    I have uploaded the file to wishlistcentral. You can find it in the edius filters section even tough it's not a filter. Enjoy everyone. Let me know how you like it or dis-like it
    Would you please give a direct link ?
    I could not find it under http://www.wishlistcentral.com/wc/edius/

thanks

Leave a comment:

• mediaworx
    replied
    I have uploaded the file to wishlistcentral. You can find it in the edius filters section even tough it's not a filter. Enjoy everyone. Let me know how you like it or dis-like it

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    Yes. Pete has done a great job over there :)

Mike

Leave a comment:

• mediaworx
    replied
    I will be posting the files to wishlistcentral.com when I get permission from him. BTW everyone here should check out his site, very good resource.

Craig

Leave a comment:

• BillShedoudy
    replied
    I also have a 25% script. I use this alot when doing same day edits, A real time saver.

If there was a place to post it I'd gladly give it to you all. I just don't want to spend the better part of my day sending this file one by one.
    That would be really cool having a choice between 25% and 50%.
    Hope you will upload them to the areas others have offered.

Thanks again,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_MD
    replied
    I have written a script using a program called Auto Hot Key. It's a self running script, you do not need to install the program to run it. Just double click on it and it will be in the system tray. What my script does is when you highlight the first clip and press the tilde(~) key it will apply a 50% Slo mo and automatically highlight the next clip on the timeline. So by repeatingly pressing the "~" key you can quickly slo-mo your timeline. I also have a 25% script. I use this alot when doing same day edits, A real time saver.

If there was a place to post it I'd gladly give it to you all. I just don't want to spend the better part of my day sending this file one by one.

Very nice!! Thank you.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• xmanflash
    replied
    I have written a script using a program called Auto Hot Key. ....

I built an Edius Add on Files repository a while ago, its free and was built to help the community

www.wishlistcentral.com/edius/

Just register - PM me when you have and I'll add you to the list of people who can upload, and it will then be available to all :-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X