Clear All
  • xmanflash
    • May 2007

Originally posted by tuyle
    Would you please give a direct link ?
    I could not find it under http://www.wishlistcentral.com/wc/edius/

thanks
    Hi Folks,

Mediaworx did upload the files, but the database info was missing, not sure why! - I manually created the entries so they are available now at the end of the list..

Thanks for sharing Mediaworx - I suspect the % symbol in the original filename may have messed up my automated system :-)
    www.wishlistcentral.com - suggest new features
    www.buglistcentral.com - report bugs
    www.wishlistcentral.com/edius/ - Free edius user add-ons

Comment

• GrassValley_MD
      Mike Downey... The Jollymon
      • Apr 2007

Thank you for fixing that Pete :)

Mike

Comment

• Khoi Pham
        • May 2007

Very nice shortcut, but all it does on my system is disable the current clip and highlight the next clip and auto playback, did you upload the right script or something is funky with my system?
        Thanks.
        I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

• editpoint
          • May 2007

Another way of doing it, if you have a ShuttlePro (and if you havent you should), is to create a macro - Alt+E, 2, 5, Enter - and assign it to a button.

Comment

• biopic
            • May 2007

Originally posted by Khoi Pham
            Very nice shortcut, but all it does on my system is disable the current clip and highlight the next clip and auto playback, did you upload the right script or something is funky with my system?
            Thanks.
            These scripts works fine on my system, but I have been experimenting generally with AutoHotKey and have found that in some circumstances the results can be a bit unpredicatable. I think it depends on what else is going on at the time (e.g. if an autosave is in progress). Sometimes the right window does not get the focus and not all the key sequence 'gets through'. I am still experimenting, but it seems to help if you put deliberate wait-states and 'WinWaitActive' calls at strategic points in the script.

If people are interested, I will post my findings in due course.
            Andrew Pinder
            www.chpv.co.uk
            Edius 9 with Blackmagic Intensity Pro 4k; Windows 10 (64 bit Pro); Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro; i9-9900K CPU; 32GB RAM;
            Asus GTX1060 graphics; RME Fireface800 audio; SATA RAID

Comment

• tuyle
              • May 2007

Thanks.
              It's pretty good. After install the program, just highlite the first clip on timeline and hit "~" key (I'm using the 50% script). Then it will highlite the next clip for you.

tuyle
              Asus X99-A/USB3.1 - Samsung EVO870 1TB - Win10Pro - Edius 7.53

Comment

• mediaworx
                • May 2007

Khoi Pham,
                Try it again. Don't press the key so quickly if your going thru a whole sequence. I guess you can do it with the shuttle, I just couldn't figure it out. Maybe someone can post instructions.

Craig
                I7 2660k, 32GB ram, nVidia 570, Win 10 Home

Comment

• dano3655
                  • Jun 2007

criag from mediaworx

you are a genius. this sames me tons of times. thanks sooooooo much.

dano

Comment

Working...