Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove same effect from multiple clips

Using Edius 5.1c

I dragged the mouse around multiple clips spread over multiple tracks on my timeline so as to select them all. I was then able to drop my chosen video filter ('Select Channel') onto the lot, all in one go.

Now I want to remove the filter from all these clips after the multiple selection is made, when I remove the filter it only removes it from the last clip in the selection.

Any other way to remove a filter en masse?
    Claire

Edius 8.53 Workgroup, DVC Built i7 5960X 8 core Haswell-E Unlocked, Win10 Pro 64 bit, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4, 32GB DDR4 RAM, RTX 2080 Ti 11GB, Decklink 4K Extreme 12G, TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in AVC, Eizo 31" ColorEdge CG319X HDR 4K monitor

Alt+F is the short cut for me to clear all fx on all clips, not sure if it is still the same for 4.5c, you might want to look in the keyboard shortcut and see if it is that or something else.
    I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

oeer, I should have known it, "Delete Parts > Filter > all"

and so now I need to delete all the Mixer filters that I added recently, it's obvious I now need "Delete Parts > Mixer > all"

Wonderful! Thanks!

Enjoying the learning curve,
      Claire

Edius 8.53 Workgroup, DVC Built i7 5960X 8 core Haswell-E Unlocked, Win10 Pro 64 bit, Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4, 32GB DDR4 RAM, RTX 2080 Ti 11GB, Decklink 4K Extreme 12G, TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in AVC, Eizo 31" ColorEdge CG319X HDR 4K monitor

Comment

Working...
      X