Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capture video8mm.

Hi i have a recoder for video8mm.At the backside ther is a SCART
    I have also a STORM BAY at the front of my PC.
    with:
    HDMI in and out.
    S-video in
    Composiet in.

What is the install of the project? so that i can capture the video8mm video?

thanks, Kees.

It depends on your 8 player is it standard 8 only or Hi 8. I need to know more about the player/recorder you are using. The Storm bay will interface one way or the other.
    Hawke,
    Edius 8.31WG - Asus Sabertooth X58 - 3.2GHz I7 960 - 12GB RAM - SSD C drive - Win7 Pro. 64bit - BM Intensity pro 4K. TMPGEnc Movie plug-in. FCB. Sony PMW-EX1 & Panasonic HDC-SD900. Atomos Samurai Blade

Comment

"Scart" is just a joined up version of composite plus stereo audio- you'll need a cable that comes out with rca/cinch plugs instead- or a scart/rca converter.
      Work: Edius 7.20.437 on HP Z220 workstation; Edius 6.08 on i7 running Win 7 64 bit 6 GB RAM. Neo 2.0 on a Lenovo T61. JVC GY-HD201 and GY-HD110.
      Home: Canon HV20 and Panasonic GH1 (hacked); Neo 3.01 on HP elitebook 8440p i7 and Neo 1 on homemade dualcore desktop.

Comment

FWIW, the Sony GV-D200, a Digital8 Walkman VCR, can playback 8mm and Hi8 and provides an IEEE1394 (aka iLink or Firewire) output for capture purposes. The GV-D200E is a PAL variant. Current availability is questionable, I see some on e-Bay.

Comment

Working...
        X