No announcement yet.

Background Music Audio track playback .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do agree ther has to be somthing unusual. I will try the Rec button test later this evening. What I did observe, is that there is no signal being sent to the Deck when the problem occurs because the audio level lights go out for that period of time.

Comment

And this same timeline will "PRINT TO FILE" ok complete with the background audio? The only problem is sending to firewire?

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
        that is technically impossible after render and add to timeline above the transition

there has to be a real problem somewhere

maybe faulty firewire cable or card or deck?

can you try rec to tape instead of print to tape, simply push rec on tape deck and then press spacebar to start play
        I tried the rec to tape still no good.

Comment

do you have any other dv rec device that you could try such as a camera

your PC will do 6 layers of what you are playing in real time without a stutter

also, I ant to see a screenshot of your timeline after rendering transitions with Shift+Q, there should be a short clip above the transition after Shift+Q

also, I assume you already did all this
          http://www.videoproductions.com.au/html/win7-tips.html
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
            do you have any other dv rec device that you could try such as a camera

your PC will do 6 layers of what you are playing in real time without a stutter

also, I ant to see a screenshot of your timeline after rendering transitions with Shift+Q, there should be a short clip above the transition after Shift+Q

also, I assume you already did all this
            http://www.videoproductions.com.au/html/win7-tips.html
            Yes I did but that didn't work either.

Comment

ok, in that case, the recording devices are not the problem, next is the firewire cable, firewire card and PC itself

also, can you print to tape if there are no transitions? is so, than mark I at start of timeline and O at the end, then press shift+Q

this will add a clip in a track above covering the whole timeline, can you print to tape now?
              Anton Strauss
              Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

This is really strange! I opened a small project that I had and try a background track, and it worked. I then went back to my current project and the dam thing works now. I really don't like these at all. I will un install Edius after I'm done with this project, and re install it.

Thanks for all the support much appreciated.
                EMVP

Comment

Working...
                X