Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full screen?

Hi,

in 4.5 is there a quick way to get the player window to full screen?

ie: double clicking, or keyboard shortcut , for a layout?

thanks

Ken

Not that I know of exacly, But I have a "viewer" layout for that purpose. Enlarge the monitor so it fills the whole screen, go to GV, Layout, and then Save Current Layout. Maybe there is a shortcut for layouts? (not to be confused with the "Layout" tool, in regard to video size)

Hope this helps,

Matt
    When I go out, I wear my EDIUS T-Shirt.

Comment

After reading your post again,

I realise you already know what layouts are.....my bad....

Comment

I found that you can create a shortcut key for Creating a new layout and saving it - but not as yet, to switch between different layouts....wierd.

Comment

I asked this as a feature request in the proper forum.

Yes you can resize the preview monitor, but it's not the same as having it full screen. I did some HD tests on my dual monitor setup under FCP and I can route the video out to my second monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by STORMDAVE View Post
            I asked this as a feature request in the proper forum.

Yes you can resize the preview monitor, but it's not the same as having it full screen. .
            1 so right you are. correct.

2 And having hot keys for layouts is not the same as having to slog through menus, either. { did anyone suggest this, too? }

Yeah, I wonder sometimes who reviews edit softwares. Well if you look
            at their tutorials, you see that they have multi monitor - - $$$$ set ups. No wonder they miss features I consider essential.

I don't know if I can mention other products on this forum , so I'll be coy, but my friend has that new " speedy" editor. BEST full screen implementation I've seen yet! Double click the small window - and BOOM, full screen, no icons, or buttons even in the way. BAM - you're at the movies.

Awards for Poor - are the one named after that " gambling city" - they've
            never got it right imho. The one that comes with that huge new huge suite is weak also.

TO MATT - yeah. very weird. but I think as one person suggested, thats why edius now looks like a winner. GV is taking the " strange quirks" out of edius.
            { with user input of course}

Just an opinion. your mileage may vary.

thanks all,

best

Ken

Comment

Working...
            X