Losing video quelity problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing video quelity problems

Hello need help..I'm stuck here do not get the right video quality. I've edited an about one hour and thirty minutes video. The film was shot with Sony-EX1R video resolution HD 1440x1080 and i want to know that how can i get the best quelity export HQ-fin or HQX for dvd and HD or burn the video project to dvd direct from the Edius 6 timeline ??

1: I have export print to file as HQ-fin and HQX both in 16,9 format, then burn to dvd 4,7GB from the Edius 6 timeline, but the quelity of the video it was not the same very poor.

2: Burn my video project to dvd 4,7GB direct from the timeline, the same problem very poor quelity.

The quelity of the export print to file HQ-fin and HQX looks very good on my pc harddriver. The problem is that when i burn it to dvd looks very poor quelity on HD-TV did not get the same video quelity.

I really need help, how can i get the best quelity of my video shott. Am I doing somthing wrong here with project settings or Procoder master or anything else...Thanks
    MICHAEL
    EDIUS 8.1
    Operativsystem win7 pro 64-biter: Motherboard X79 extreme 11: Processor Intel Core i7-3930K 3.5Ghz: Ram 32GB DDR3,2133MHZ: Graphiccard Nvidia GTX 680 4GB PhysX CUDA: MAIN drive Samsung 840 PRO SSD RAID 476 GB: SECOND driver WD RAID0 1.81 TB:
    THIRD drive workstation G-Driver 12 TB external plugin USB 3: HDSpark monitor TV 32 inches: Blu-ray burner Asus 12x BD-R 8MB Sata: SONY camera A7S2 & A99 DSLR.

http://www.nett-one.com

Hi Mate

Obviously your DVD is never going to look as good as your HD EX1 originals or the Canopus HQ...but you can get some very nice conversions...your EX1 footage can be particularly tricky due to the high detail of the images. There are several dozen threads here so go through them for some good information.
    Some extra software to consider would be TMPEG-AW5 http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/te4xp.html and there are other freeware solutions.
    Links to a couple of threads.

Antons site.

This should get you started.

As for mastering your files from Edius as a starting point: HQ Fine, HQX Super Fine, Canopus Lossless. Do some tests... you can make adjustments to the HQ, HQX so there is enough scope to satisfy all.

Best
    Dave.
    Main Editor - Edius 8.53 AdobeCC Mini Monitor 4K Intel X99P SLI Intel Core i7 6800K CPU Gigabyte GTX980 SanDisk Ultra Video SSD 1XINTEL System SSD 16GB Kingston DDR4 2400 RAM VisTitle 2.8 Onboard Sound 10GBE LAN WIN10Pro 64bit

Encoding - Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT Intel 4790K CPU Gigabyte GTX550Ti Gigabyte GTX980 Western Digital HDD's LG Blu-ray drive, 16GB Kingston DDR3 1600 RAM BMD Mini Monitor 4K Edius 8.53 Creative Cloud Win 10 64bit Pro
    www.nakedeyedv.com

Comment

Working...
    X