Layouter Moving with keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layouter Moving with keys

is there a method to move videos in the titler by keys?
    the other question is: we have a virtual studio with an prekeyed tv screen.

we put the moderator and the studio together in after effects because of the better keyer. then we import it in edius. now i have to set preview clips behind the prekeyed tv screen. (its a hole in the video). is there a chance of laying the preview clip under the moderation clip - open the layouter of the preview clip moving it around with keys and still see the moderation clip above the preview clip for better adjustment?

You can use the boxes to the right hand side of Layouter and either type numbers or left click drag your mouse to move the video.
    You should be able to see it in realtime in your recorder monitor. Make sure Combine Effects...is checked.

Also if you get the Robuskey plugin for EDIUS, you will not need AE.
    Last edited by GrassValley_PS; 09-14-2011, 02:13 AM.
    1: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

2: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64G DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512G, GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i, Phanteks Luxe, 16T RAID HGST Deskstar NAS 4T, Corsair H115i AIO, BM IP 4K

Comment

Originally posted by Dan3007 View Post
      is there a method to move videos in the titler by keys?
      the other question is: we have a virtual studio with an prekeyed tv screen.

we put the moderator and the studio together in after effects because of the better keyer. then we import it in edius. now i have to set preview clips behind the prekeyed tv screen. (its a hole in the video). is there a chance of laying the preview clip under the moderation clip - open the layouter of the preview clip moving it around with keys and still see the moderation clip above the preview clip for better adjustment?
      I'm working on a keying tutorial set for Edius and it will show you how powerful it's keying capabilities are. I don't need to go to after FX anymore....stay tuned.

Matt
      When I go out, I wear my EDIUS T-Shirt.

Comment

Working...
      X