Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a Keyboard Shortcut in Edius 6

Hello,

I have just moved to Edius 6 and have lost a shortcut I always use. My keyboard shortcuts are imported but this did not transfer.

Holding down Ctrl + Shift and dragging a clip would extract a copy of that clip. I would like to assign that in Edius 6 but can not find the action associated. Could somebody tell me what the name of the command is?

Thanks
    Asus Prime X299-A - Intel i9 7900x all cores @4.3GHz 2 cores @4.5GHz - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius 9 WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 10

A search would have given you the answer. :)
    But I will answer again:
    1 drag the clip to new position you will see shade
    2 press crt you see +
    3 Release mouse button..you have a copy
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Thanks for the quick answer, but the search comment is not appreciated. I did search, did not find anything. Also how do you search for something that you do not not the name of?
      Asus Prime X299-A - Intel i9 7900x all cores @4.3GHz 2 cores @4.5GHz - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius 9 WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 10

Comment

Copy clip is not that difficult to search for on the forum.
        I just did and found it in a few threads.
        Anyway glad you are up and running.
        Steve

Comment

I searched for control & shift looking for the shortcut. Edius just crashed upon applying some filters. Not happy right now and hope this is not Edius going forward for me.

Comment

Ahh you used other search parameters:) no worries...

Which filters did you apply?
            Steve

Comment

I applied a set of color correction filters to a clip which already had some filters on it. Played it back and noticed it was over corrected. Did an Alt-F and re-applied the new filters and it crashed. This was on AVCHD clips.

I am thinking a complete Windows 7 re-install might be best as Edius seems to go unresponsive from time to time as well. I got rid og Everything Edius 5 I could find then installed Edius 6.02 from the disc then the 6.03 update.

Comment

Working...
              X