• antonsvideo
    replied
    I don't have or ever heard of version 4.5c

when using E4, I last used 4.61 and it was the greatest of the E4 versions

Leave a comment:

• Marques
    replied
    Same problem here.
    If I try to put any of my transition presets on the merged 2 clips, it does nothing.
    But if I first put a standard dissolve, either by just pulling it or the alt+1, then I can put my presets over it.

Leave a comment:

• Alex Player
    replied
    Kinda making head-way

UPDATE,,

Progress, of some sort.

Ok, If i add a standard transition using "Alt 1/2/3" as you suggested, and then after that It allows me to use a preset transition effect (on top of the alt 1/2/3 transition i have just made) and they WORK :),, but why i can not just drag and drop them as I have done for many years without using the ALT function, I have no idea.

Sorry If i seem a little stupid at this, but have been using this for a while and never faced such issues..

Leave a comment:

• Alex Player
    replied
    They are touching (on the same line). I have tried fully extended and not, and neither work. ALT 1/2/3 adds a fade effect between the 2 clips- but still non of the normal standard transitions work (ie dissolve,clock,2d,3d) from the effect palate, also including XPLODE and other plugins i use such as ProDad stuff,, :((

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    are the clips touching and are the ends trimmed or fully extended? if fully extended, you will see little gray triangles and that indicates bad news in my book :)

what happens when you park cursor at cut point and press Alt+1 or Alt+2 or Alt+3

Leave a comment:

• Alex Player
    started a topic HELP ! Transition Problem

HELP ! Transition Problem

I am using Edius 4.5c, and have doen for many years for work.
    But recently ALL my transitions have stopped working. ie, i drag a transitions between 2 clips, and nothing happens. I have read through the forums, tried changing the "extended clip function" , tried pressing every buttona nd feature avaliable, tried everything i can think of, but still a big NOTHING happens.
    If anyone knows a way out of this issue, i would be much appreciative.

Thanks

Alex
Working...
X