Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I have to do to export video to HD DVD's????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I have to do to export video to HD DVD's????

Hi
    What are the steps that should I do to make a HD DVD in edius 6 ?
    Do I need a HD dvd ?
    What are the project settings?

Are you kidding? HD DVD is dead long ago, Toshiba is selling Blu-ray player now.
    I7-6900K, X99 Taichi, Geforce GTX 1070, Corsair RM850X, Corsair H100 IV2, Windows 10, Edius WG 9.30

Comment

There are two possibilities: creating a SD DVD disk from a HD project, or putting HD Blu-Ray compliant output on a DVD to save on the cost of media.

The former can be accomplished by changing the project settings to be DVD compliant. The drawback with this is that titles need to be repositioned because the frame size is different. I prefer to export to a DVD-comliant MPEG2 Program Stream and authoring a DVD externally.

The latter can be accomplished by outputting the HD Blu-Ray project to a folder instead of burning directly to a disk, and then writing the folder to a blank DVD using Nero or other burning software.

Comment

Thanks a lot,
        But I hope if you could give me more steps
        to be easier in your explanation , I a sorry maybe I did not understand the language very well,

thanks

Comment

HD DVD is called Blu-ray now

you can do DVD or Blu-ray from the same HD timeline
          http://www.videoproductions.com.au/h...vd-burner.html
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Working...
          X