Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIUS 6 Color Grading Tutorial # 4

http://www.vimeo.com/28308331

I know there are a couple of hickups with the audio....it happened during the record and I figured it wasn't bad enough for me to re-record it all.
    When I go out, I wear my EDIUS T-Shirt.

Wow, Matt, you're really on a roll here !

Do us all a big favor, don't stop !

Downloading now, much appreciated.
    E5.51 + E6.05 / NX HD / Win7 x64 / intel X3366 / 9800 GTX+
    Imaginate 2 / TMPGEnc VMW5 / TMPGEnc AW4 / WaveLab 4.

Comment

Matt, for a long time I was just happy regularly reading posts here and never had the urge to register...but right now I just went ahead to register so I can say thank you to you for your good work in these series of tutorials. I've met you at SMPTE and you were also very helpful there. I hope you will keep up this excellent job... thanks again mate.
      E7.5 : i7 : W7/64
      Down Under

Comment

Matt you have a real passion for your work. Thank you
        tdtinker
        tdtinker
        3 Edit Systems all running widows 10: 1 Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz Quad Core 8MB 77W Edius 8.5 Vistitler 2.6.0 Window 10-12 GB-
        1 i7 QUAD CORE 920 2.66GHz 8MB 130W Overclocked to at least 3.5GHz Edius 7.51
        New system: Asus X99 i7 6900K 3.2GHz, 32GB DDR 4 Ram, GTX 1070
        Edius 8.5
        www.actvp.com

Comment

Wow thanks guys! And gmccreative, I'm flattered mate, cheers :)
          When I go out, I wear my EDIUS T-Shirt.

Comment

Have seen the clip a couple of times now and have learned a lot from it.
            Strange that only after several years of using Edius I get to learn the finer things that the software is able to do, and do it well.

Thank you again Matt for this wonderful done tutorial, great job on getting the info across, clear, non confusing, easy to follow and pick up on.
            They manner in the way you present is truly passionate, hope it will spark off on my viewers :)

My skills have truly increased the past weeks thanks to you, keep it going ........
            E5.51 + E6.05 / NX HD / Win7 x64 / intel X3366 / 9800 GTX+
            Imaginate 2 / TMPGEnc VMW5 / TMPGEnc AW4 / WaveLab 4.

Comment

Matt,

Thanks, many thanks.... You're THE Man.....

I've learned so much. Now I know Edius is so powerful and realize the immense possibilities of these filters.

Canopus or GrassValley should have done this ages ago. GrassValley ows you many thanks as well. Maybe this will give ideas to GrassValley for other in depth tutorials.

Thanks again and keep'm comin.
              BigRick, Montreal, Canada

EDIUS 8.3 with HDSpark - Intel I7-3770k, 16 GB Ram, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, ASUS GF GTX560 TI 1 Gb Video Card and Intel® HD Graphics 4000, 2 X LCD 24" Monitors (1920X1200), 1 X LCD 32" Television
              1 SSD Samsung 500 Gb (System),1 SSD Samsung 500 Gb (Video data), 2 X 3TB Sata II, and others

Comment

I have been with Edius since version 1 and I never knew how deep this software can go. I have applied your tricks and love the results. You rock.
                Thanks,
                Ara

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, Edius WG 9.55.7303, Edius X WG 10.20.7490 Intel Z370X Motherboard, i7-8700K 4.7 GHz 6 core, 12 Thread LGA-1151 CPU, GTX-1080 8GB Graphics card, 500GB M.2 PCIe NVM SSD, 16 TB Raid 0 Media Drive, 32 GB DDR4 Memory, Intensity Pro 4K AV I/O, CS 5.51 Production Suite.

Comment

Matt - not only have I learned an incredible amount about EDIUS' power, thanks to you, but after 4 tutorials I've bettered my understanding of the Aussie accent by 1000%. Thanks Mate!
                  Alan
                  Alan J. Levi
                  Director

SYSTEM:AsRock Z490 Taichi MB, Intel i9-10850K CPU, 64 Gig Trident 3600 RAM, Corsair HX1000W PS, nVidia RTX 3070 Video, Corsair h115i Water CPU cooler, Asus BW16-B1HT BluRay DVD, Samsung 512GB SSD boot in Swapable Tray, 2 1TB Samsung SSD video files RAID 1, 4.5TB RAID 1 Outboard backups, Behringer 2000 Audio Fader/Controller, LG 27" 4K Monitor, 2 Asus 1080 monitors.

Comment

Originally posted by mattmatt View Post
                    http://www.vimeo.com/28308331

I know there are a couple of hickups with the audio....it happened during the record and I figured it wasn't bad enough for me to re-record it all.
                    Matt I just wanted to tell you I learned so much from your color grading tutorials and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to create them for us.
                    It cleared up so many questions for me on how to use the tools to their full capacity.

Many thanks and appreciation
                    Lauri
                    Using Edius 6

Comment

Finally got some time to check it out.

Well done again Matt, this is awesome stuff!!! Who knew we had all this power sitting in Edius that is so easy to use?
                      Glen Meyburgh

Imagio Productions

Edius ver. 5.51

Panasonic AC160
                      Canon 70D

Comment

Color Grading Tutorials - REALY GREAT !!

Color grading tutorials by Matthew Scott "MattMatt".
                        I watched them on Vimeo and i must say the are realy hot !!

Great Tutorials !!!!!!

Werner
                        Werner Weißböck
                        [SIZE="2"]X-trem production, Austria

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but my shots now match much better than before.
                          Way too much time spent on "secondary" color.
                          Rusty Rogers | Films
                          >TYAN S7025 - 32GB RAM, 2 x Xeon X5690's, 4 x 10k video HD's, Win10 x64, BM DecklinkHD, nVidia TITAN, 12TB DroboPro w/iSCISI connection
                          >RAZER BLADE - QHD+ - 16GB RAM, i7-6700HQ Quad, 512GB SSD, Win10 x64, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

An inglorious peace is better than a dishonorable war.
                          Twain - "Glances at History" 1906

Comment

Working...
                          X