Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free video tutorial (EDIUS 6 + Edius Neo 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets get back and stay on topic!
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

I have now sucessfully downloaded the file and it works really well. Congratulations Gavin on a fine presentation, I learnt new stuff in a matter of seconds.

Thank you so much!

Jim

Comment

Gavin, I echo Jim's post as well. Downloaded perfectly now, and I too learned a few new tricks in a short time. Look forward to watching the entire tutorial tomorrow.

Nice job!
        Best,
        Alan
        Alan J. Levi
        Director

SYSTEM:AsRock Z490 Taichi MB, Intel i9-10850K CPU, 64 Gig Trident 3600 RAM, Corsair HX1000W PS, nVidia RTX 3070 Video, Corsair h115i Water CPU cooler, Asus BW16-B1HT BluRay DVD, Samsung 512GB SSD boot in Swapable Tray, 2 1TB Samsung SSD video files RAID 1, 4.5TB RAID 1 Outboard backups, Behringer 2000 Audio Fader/Controller, LG 27" 4K Monitor, 2 Asus 1080 monitors.

Comment

Hi Gavin.

Just downloaded the tutorial and had a quick look through some of it. Nice easy interface, great encoding and playback, and the dialogue is clean and without the usual V/O over compression although levels between sections do vary a little. This is a real cool introduction to Edius that covers more than what should be expected from a free product. What, free you say, yes that's right, free :)

Dank.

Dave.

Comment

Very nice indeed. Thanks very much for this.

"*Comprehensive follow up tutorials will be available shortly."

Will these be free as well ?

Best Regards
            Basjoe
            Edit System : EDIUS 8.53WG ** Windows 10 Professional 64 ** 32GB Ram ** i7-5820K @ 4.2ghz ** Asus X99-S M/B ** 128, 256, and 512 gb SSDs ** GTX970 (Nvidia) 4GB Graphics ** Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 audio i/face ** Soundsystem Leak Stereo20, Quad ESL57s, REL subbass. ** Cubase Pro 10.5
            HTPC : Windows 10 64 ** 12GB Ram ** i7-930 ** GA-X58A-UD3R M/B ** 3 x 2TB WD drives ** GTX460 (Nvidia) 1024mb Graphics, ** Panasonic P42G20B 42" Plasma TV in another room.
            Cameras : Panasonic HC-X1500, Panasonic GH5

Comment

Thank you all for the nice feedback!

Originally posted by basjoe View Post
              "*Comprehensive follow up tutorials will be available shortly."
              Will these be free as well ?
              The comprehensive follow up tutorial will consist of more than 7 hours of EDIUS training. That's really a lot of work. So, no, it won't be completely free, but at a really very reasonable price, i think.

Furthermore, certain parts (e.g. advanced editing, titling, working with audio...) will be available as separate as well, so you don't have to buy everything at once.

Gavin
              EDIUS certified trainer | DaVinci Resolve certified trainer
              Video tutorials for video editing and music production (German)

Comment

7 hours of training sounds great. :)
                Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
                EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Originally posted by Gavin++ View Post
                  Thank you all for the nice feedback!

The comprehensive follow up tutorial will consist of more than 7 hours of EDIUS training. That's really a lot of work. So, no, it won't be completely free, but at a really very reasonable price, i think.

Furthermore, certain parts (e.g. advanced editing, titling, working with audio...) will be available as separate as well, so you don't have to buy everything at once.

Gavin

Gavin, I look forward to the follow up. I notice your German language website has a tutorial for Vistitle.

Will that also be avaialble in English?
                  Edius 8.53WG, Vistitle 2.8, Windows 10 x64 Pro Fall Update, Asus Z87 Pro, Intel i7-4770K, 16 GB 1600 Corsair Vengence LP RAM, Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256GB, WD Black 2TB media drive, Intel HD 4600 GPU, MSI GTX660 2GB VGA, Coolermaster Silencio 652 case, Noctua NH-U12S CPU cooler, Cakewalk UA-25EX USB audio interface, Cakewalk MA-15D monitor speakers, BM Intensity Pro 4K, PlextorPX-LB950SA BD writer, Dell U2410 Monitor

Comment

Thanks Gavin
                    System Asus WS Z390 Pro MB, CPU i9 9900K, 32gb 3000mhz Ram, EVGA GTX1070TI, BM IP4K Win 10, BD Burner 1 Evo 840 and 4 Hotswap caddies
                    Plugins Vistitle 2.8, TP7, NB TFX5
                    Monitors Samsung 32 inch tv as main 1 LG M2350D,1 D2343 1 DM2350D as output to (3D) IP4K, PXW X70,Canon FX400

Comment

Originally posted by John Hooper View Post
                      Gavin, I look forward to the follow up. I notice your German language website has a tutorial for Vistitle.
                      Will that also be avaialble in English?
                      That is very likely. Although the EDIUS tutorials have much higher priority.

Comment

Bruce asks very politely when will the tutorial video's be available for purchase?
                        Edius 8 Workgroup, Intel 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard, 32GB DDR3 1600 ram, SSD for C, external Raid box with WE RE4 1TB drives Raid 0 for video assets. Overclocked 4.3ghz, Asus GTX 660 ti, water cooled system. Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Comment

Originally posted by burnandreturn View Post
                          Bruce asks very politely when will the tutorial video's be available for purchase?
                          First parts of the 'big tutorial' should be available as download within August!

Comment

Thanks so much Gavin for the excellent tutorial. I will certainly be interested in the future sections. The resolution on my computer screen is outstanding.

Also, like I posted before, the voice over is super and the diction of the presenter is clean and clear even for my tired old ears... I especially like the accent of the presenter. Coming from an old Southern boy from Mississippi that is really a complement.

Thanks again

Ronnie
                            Ronnie Martin
                            Kato Video Productions
                            main system: custom built by Edit HD Ultma 277,Intel (R) core (TM) i7 2600K cpu 3.40 GHz 3.40Ghz, 16GB ram, Windows 7, Intel HD (R) graphics 3000, NVIDA Gforce GT 440, C drive Samsung SSD 850 pro, video drive WD 3TB SATA, 2 LG Bluray drives, External WD SATA 2TB storage/backup drives in thermaltake Black device. edius 8.3 WG

Comment

Update

Just thought I would post an update.

You now have to go back in and 'reorder again'. My original link was now not found.
                              Upon reordering, I hit the download button and within 25mins, the full tutorial was sat on my desktop.
                              What is very pleasing is the ipad version. Being an ipad user, this really helps.

Very pleased now and look forward to what subjects will be covered in the next one!

Thanks Gavin

Comment

Hi,

just wanted to notify, that the comprehensive EDIUS 6 and EDIUS Neo 3 tutorial is now available!

The tutorial is the direct follow up to the free basic tutorial.
                                It's playable in full quality on Windows PC, Mac and Apple iPad.

Step by step you will learn all the relevant topics and functions – from the basic import and arrangement functions and features, up to advanced and sophisticated editing techniques including even chapters on working with izotope VST plugins, prodad mercalli, vitascene and vistitle.

In addition to the features and functions of the program, important settings and useful background information will also be discussed and presented - ideal in helping you form a solid understanding of EDIUS 6 and EDIUS NEO and also to serve as reference.

Click here for detailed information and content list

Click here for YouTube Trailer

Comment

Working...
                                X